Lava maps: treasure blocks shows up as water

Lava maps: treasure blocks shows up as water

Postby DavidinCT » 15 Jul 2015, 03:00

Hey all,

I have bunch of maps that have treasure blocks on them, just giving 50 cash. After the last update or so, I just noticed it (I don't play as much as I used to but members told me this) where the locations of these treasures are just a block of water and does not provide treasure funds to the client who goes to it.

This used to work fine in past version, I am running 12.2.0.0

it seems to be enabled in the settings (amount for treasure blocks). Am I missing something or is this a bug ?

If you want to check out my server, It's listed as "DavidinCT" I did a new portal when you connect to it, for Lava and freebuild, check it out, I think it came out pretty cool
DavidinCT

Re: Lava maps: treasure blocks shows up as water

Postby DavidinCT » 21 Jul 2015, 01:55

Any idea ? Can I roll back to a past version where it worked or does this need to be re-done ?
DavidinCT

Postby HelloWorldCool » 21 Jul 2015, 04:58

Hi DavidinCT,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, MCDzienny has been discontinued at this point in time and is no longer supported. Parts of the software may be rendered obsolete which may be the cause of some errors.

Your inquiry will be put on hold for the time being. You may choose to subscribe to this topic which will then allow us to notify you of an update in the future.

Regards,
HelloWorldCool
7/20/15
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby DavidinCT » 12 Dec 2015, 22:20

HelloWorldCool wrote:Hi DavidinCT,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, MCDzienny has been discontinued at this point in time and is no longer supported. Parts of the software may be rendered obsolete which may be the cause of some errors.

Your inquiry will be put on hold for the time being. You may choose to subscribe to this topic which will then allow us to notify you of an update in the future.

Regards,
HelloWorldCool
7/20/15

It's been a long time, I am still running this server (classic cube), I still have this issue on Lava maps that Treasure shows up as water blocks. I have something like 75 maps and a good % of them have treasures in them. I don't want to have to change them.

How can I fix this, is there any hack to fix this ?
DavidinCT

Postby DavidinCT » 26 May 2016, 03:25

I still have this problem, Is it possible to ROLL back versions with out needing to change settings (just overwrite files, etc)

If so, how can I do this ?

I really regret leaving auto update on...
DavidinCT

Postby DavidinCT » 26 May 2016, 04:10

DavidinCT wrote:I still have this problem, Is it possible to ROLL back versions with out needing to change settings (just overwrite files, etc)

If so, how can I do this ?

I really regret leaving auto update on...

Never mind, I downloaded the version on the site 11.x.x, Extracted it, Copied the MCDzienny_.dll to the running directory and over wrote the file. Now Treasures work on my maps.

And I disabled updates... finally at least I figured it out, I know it's a dead product but, people still use my server and it costs me almost nothing to run, so I just leave it going for ever...

Look on classic cube: DavidinCT
DavidinCT

Return to Bugs