Whoops. Animations?

Whoops. Animations?

Postby ShockDiamond » 31 Jul 2014, 21:15

It seems fire, water and lava animations aren't working. ;/
ShockDiamond

Re: Whoops. Animations?

Postby dzienny » 31 Jul 2014, 22:56

It happens if you use custom textures and ClassiCube client. Unfortunately CC doesn't support animations for custom textures. You would have to switch back to the default textures to fix this. It's not the server side problem. I may release an alternative client to CC, then I will investigate how to gracefully solve the problem.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby ShockDiamond » 31 Jul 2014, 23:26

It was reported to me by a user and then I just tried them and they didn't work - however, what you say makes sense.

I think it was be amazing if you also developed a client so there's no question - there's 100% compatibility with your server software. Maybe work on an alpha in your spare time. If you need beta testers, myself and the regulars on our servers will more than likely help out.
ShockDiamond

Postby HelloWorldCool » 31 Jul 2014, 23:43

ShockDiamond wrote:I think it was be amazing if you also developed a client so there's no question - there's 100% compatibility with your server software. Maybe work on an alpha in your spare time. If you need beta testers, myself and the regulars on our servers will more than likely help out.

dzienny is currently doing just that...If you and other people could test it out regulary then there's no question he'll complete his task of making the client. But if he finds the opposite the client will not be made and Classic may have reached its limits.
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby ShockDiamond » 31 Jul 2014, 23:47

HelloWorldCool wrote:dzienny is currently doing just that...If you and other people could test it out regulary then there's no question he'll complete his task of making the client. But if he finds the opposite the client will not be made and Classic may have reached its limits.

Oh, I will definitely want to test/use it. The Classicube I'm using now doesn't perform the way it used to. If I had a good alternative, I'm down with that. =)
ShockDiamond

Return to Bugs