Hacks still enabled?

Re: Hacks still enabled?

Postby Breakdown901 » 24 May 2013, 17:20

fizzygillespie wrote:I can't join MY server with my laptop, but the computer can join perfectly fine along with other people.

This is because your computer and laptop are under the same IP address, so if you have any other computers in your house apart from the one your running the server on, they will not be able to access it and it will say it is down.

mmccoy1127 wrote:I used the -hax but people can still use them...i saw in the level properties file (lava.properties) that there is a line that says "MOTD = ignore" what should i change this to?

I have heard of things called "Charged Miners" , I think this is some sort of client that bypasses the MOTD so you can run hacks on any server and as Dzienny says, a good staff will be able to take care of them

Hope this helps :)
Owner of:
Breakdown901 Lava Survival/Zombie Survival/Freebuild
Host of NeonGaming Lava Survival.
Breakdown901

Re: This is a little off topic..

Postby Ultima » 24 May 2013, 20:33

fizzygillespie wrote:I can't join MY server with my laptop, but the computer can join perfectly fine along with other people.

Use your local adress.
If you use (x)WoM type: mc://<your local ip adress from your server>:<port>/<username>/somethingheredoesntmatterwhat

For example:
mc://192.168.178.12:25565/_Ultima_/blabla
Ultima

Postby Alshima » 01 Jun 2013, 22:41

So thats what you guys mean by "Charged Miners" lol. I may want to try the client out. Does anyone know were to download it at?
Alshima

Postby ismellike » 01 Jun 2013, 22:43

Just google it, no one really uses it since they'll probably get banned
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby Alshima » 01 Jun 2013, 22:45

ismellike wrote:Just google it, no one really uses it since they'll probably get banned

Thanks
Alshima

Postby Breakdown901 » 02 Jun 2013, 10:59

I wouldn't recommend charged miners, tried downloading it and it came with some malware.
Owner of:
Breakdown901 Lava Survival/Zombie Survival/Freebuild
Host of NeonGaming Lava Survival.
Breakdown901

Postby Alshima » 02 Jun 2013, 17:04

Breakdown901 wrote:I wouldn't recommend charged miners, tried downloading it and it came with some malware.

Your security software must be really to sensitive. I downloaded it and scanned it, even looked through the properties. No malware found in it. It works perfectly fine, but the graphics are terrible. It is fun because I was playing on zLine Zombie Survival and I was using hacks to survive and kill. I think I found a way to stop the Charged Miners users to not be able to break through the motd. It is possible to probably get the -hax +ophax to block Charged Miners in the next 2 updates. It is possible I just need to view the source.
Alshima

Previous

Return to Download & Changelog