The End

The End

Postby HETAL » 04 Apr 2015, 17:04

The end has arrived to classic. ClassiCube is still thriving, but at last dying. It was fun while it lasted, sadly good things cannot last forever. What's next for us? Will we move to beta, or rather Premium? Minecraft has evolved in many ways and classic was just the beginning. ClassiCube is barely alive and I am in doubt it will get to 2016 (I was shocked it survived to 2015). I will remain to check on the forums every once in a while, but this is basically my last topic.

I had first started classic and stumbled upon many great servers. MCDzienny amazed me of all of these, especially lava survival game mode. I, one day, stumbled upon Ismellike's server, TimedIBCraft, and was confounded by its advancement in minigames and decided to stick to it. It eventually closed sometime late 2013, I had tried to replicate its minigames and start it over. When I did, the lack of players killed it. It was nice while it lasted, but now its time to say good bye.

I've started a hobby project for Minecraft Premium, a server software in C#. The collapse of Bukkit should've killed the Minecraft community but somehow it is still alive and better than ever. If anyone wants to help out, visit https://github.com/Hetal728/Furnace

@dzienny I would be grateful if you closed my moderator application, and thank you for making such a marvelous software.

Peace <ok>

"All good things must come to an end." by Geoffrey Chaucer
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Re: The End

Postby lucasds12 » 05 Apr 2015, 22:00

I indeed think that classic will not survive in the summer due to premium stepping up quite a lot. Premium is a choice yet some people still want to help out this community further. In my honest opinion, I think fighting for classic to continue will not help nor will advertising on premium servers do us any good. But a good side of this is that we can all come and see some new people come in, we still have a nice place to be in. Let's just stay with the time we still have with each other. :D
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby HelloWorldCool » 09 Apr 2015, 23:56

If only...

"ClassiCube Musuem"

Old memories...
It would be a good use of resources if you ask me.
Good Luck Classic <ok>
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby HETAL » 11 Apr 2015, 14:56

Me and EricKilla are working on a museum + freebuild, it'll have around 20k maps (I hope).
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Return to Off-Topic