I resign as a moderator

I resign as a moderator

Postby joppiesaus » 16 Jan 2015, 13:12

Dear community,

I think classic had its days.

When I was a little younger, I enjoyed playing Lava Survival very much. I wanted to create my own server, so I did that using MCDzienny. I learned the basics of moderating, programming and hosting by trial-and-error. I enjoyed to see people building creative stuff and having fun together with such an odd but fun game.
I learned programming, thanks to this software and Minecraft. I created some funny and useless commands, and then submitted it to this awesome community and they always had some tips. Programming is now my greatest hobby.
Then I got so much involved in this community that I wanted to give it a try being a moderator. That worked quite well, but it felt like it was not a obligation to be involved because of being a moderator(That's OK).

And now I am posting this. There's been months since the last post here, updates aren't very frequent anymore, and classic itself is bugged.
The in-browser game doesn't work anymore, the serverlist is full of hackers, popular servers are gone, classicube sucks sometimes too and I can't really find a fun server with many people to play lava survival.
These are all signs that Minecraft Classic isn't supported any more. Classicube came with a new invention with new cool stuff added to their client, but they've been idle for a while now. I loved Leeizazombie's inventions with the CPE.

That's why I'm resigning. The community isn't active anymore.

I loved it. Thanks to everyone who helped Minecraft Classic to become more fun in some way. Maybe I'll see you sometimes on a server.

- joppiesaus
Last edited by joppiesaus on 18 Feb 2015, 10:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Huge typo in title
joppiesaus

Location: in a obsedian house, with glass in it so i can see the lava!

Re: I resign as a modertor

Postby Alshima » 26 Jan 2015, 23:48

Yah classic is getting a bit old. Anyways joppie it was nice meeting you :3
Alshima

Return to Off-Topic