I'm Back Once Again

I'm Back Once Again

Postby lucasds12 » 12 Jan 2014, 18:33

Hello, I would like to wish you guys a late Christmas and Happy New Year, I wasn't here for many reasons that has been hard to tell for a while.
1. I have stopped playing classic recently, as I have started owning a premium server, the reason of this is that there is limited blocks, that is why some people like it, but personally with me, it really makes lots of changes, now yes, 1.7.4 includes lots of new blocks and other things, but that means less limitation.

2. I have figured that half of everyone forgotten of me, I was forgotten after I left first to my journey to premium, it was a very unfortunate day, I was saddened, cause of this reason, I recently stopped, but every once in a while, I joined a server and noticed no one remembers me.

3. How could you pick what to play? Classic or premium? I can't handle both those game modes, I want everyone to help me out with that question.

The big question is: Shall I stay with classic? Or not?
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Re: I'm Back Once Again

Postby joppiesaus » 13 Jan 2014, 17:41

Do whatever you want. Games are for fun, do what's most satisfieing you.

Look, how society works(especially online) is that when you see a person that's not familiar for you(that girl from the grocery store, the one who you bumped into yesterday,), you "remember" it for not "to" long. When you see him/her three months later, you possibly don't remember him/her.

In real life you have a face to recognize, online only a combination of characters(and a skin :P)

That's why. ;)
joppiesaus

Location: in a obsedian house, with glass in it so i can see the lava!

Return to Off-Topic