is classic really dying?

is classic really dying?

Postby the_evil_one44 » 05 Oct 2013, 20:04

what do you think? a lot of different people are saying a lot of different things. Leave your opinions as to whether it is or not below.
the_evil_one44

Re: is classic really dying?

Postby joppiesaus » 06 Oct 2013, 11:57

Classic is dying. But the community keeps it alive, and there is a new breakthrough.*philosophy mode activating...* It is a bit like a game which I played, an old, buggy and graphical derp. But it was fun, only it was dying like classic does. Poeple wanted to get more people playing it and fixing bugs and adding maps. The community released a patch so the game became more fun, people started playing it again.*philosophy mode activated!*

Classic is dying, but there are comming breakthroughts and the community revives it a littlebit, by giving it attention.

It's all about the people that play it. They give it attention and play it --> it keeps, They don't give a s*** but play it --> it doesn't. The more people are doing classic, the more attention, the more chance it keeps.

Very simple, but complicated. :P

P.S. there are several threads about this.
joppiesaus

Location: in a obsedian house, with glass in it so i can see the lava!

Re: is classic really dying?

Postby HETAL » 06 Oct 2013, 16:01

Classic has been dying for the past 2 years, and ClassiCube is really just a mod, many softwares will have trouble getting the CPE correct. (trust me I tried)
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Return to Off-Topic