BIG SECRET!!!!!

BIG SECRET!!!!!

Postby dryfly21 » 16 Jun 2013, 04:20

big secret everyone!
in case non of you knew (except for Dz of course) there is a secret cmd that nobody knew about! :shock: insane right?! :arrow: :lol: at me but there is a super secret command. this command is super pointless..so why am i telling you? well because it's super secret and i found it XD all you have to do it type /care i do not know if this is a global chat message but it certainly is player message XD i have no idea why anyone would want to use this for it is super pointless v.v it's just a secret command you cant find normally and i just wanted to share. also facepalm was also a secret cmd untill Dz made it a real one.
dryfly21

Re: BIG SECRET!!!!!

Postby Warren1001 » 16 Jun 2013, 05:24

dryfly21 wrote:big secret everyone!
in case non of you knew (except for Dz of course) there is a secret cmd that nobody knew about! :shock: insane right?! :arrow: :lol: at me but there is a super secret command. this command is super pointless..so why am i telling you? well because it's super secret and i found it XD all you have to do it type /care i do not know if this is a global chat message but it certainly is player message XD i have no idea why anyone would want to use this for it is super pointless v.v it's just a secret command you cant find normally and i just wanted to share. also facepalm was also a secret cmd untill Dz made it a real one.

its pretty funny as well when you type /help me xD
Warren1001

Postby dryfly21 » 16 Jun 2013, 05:26

lol indeed good sir XD made me lawl :lol: <ok> good find lol
dryfly21

Postby ismellike » 16 Jun 2013, 15:36

I've seen some funny ones like /help help and /tp [my name].
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Return to Off-Topic