Advertizing rules?

Advertizing rules?

Postby Mendez » 10 Jun 2013, 09:19

I would like to know how is it not advertizing?

When an owner comes onto my server, reads the rules, then continually for over 13 minutes invites the online regular players to a webpage dedicated to what he tells them has 16+ recent servers and up to 32 pending servers including a premium, even mentioning the name of what he considers his best server.
He is told after this by a 10 year old: "hey just to let u know no advertising other servers"
Like some justification for bending rules (even his own) replies: "I wasn't. I was advertising my server website.
Since most if not all his servers are McDzienny's servers, I reckon I deserve to rant here.
I had ineracted with these regulars minutes before online and after this on console and are very faithful players.
Should I be concerned or is classic dog eat dog now dying of rabies and I best stick to my premuim server?

Ps. You have mail mr owner.
Mendez_Pro
Owner of Mendez Freebuild+LavaS
Mendez

Re: Advertizing rules?

Postby ismellike » 10 Jun 2013, 15:46

That seems like a really immature thing to do. Partly in due to his logic not to be able to comprehend that he is indeed advertising servers by advertising a website that advertises multiple servers. My suggestion is to just completely ban this person and don't worry; not everyone is like this.
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby Mendez » 10 Jun 2013, 16:42

ismellike wrote:That seems like a really immature thing to do. Partly in due to his logic not to be able to comprehend that he is indeed advertising servers by advertising a website that advertises multiple servers. My suggestion is to just completely ban this person and don't worry; not everyone is like this.

Even knowing who this person was, I had no hesitation in this being the first thing I did.
Mendez_Pro
Owner of Mendez Freebuild+LavaS
Mendez

Postby Mendez » 11 Jun 2013, 16:34

Sigh!
Okay, I suppose there are worse things than this, like revengeful rouge staff!
I am sorry for my acts Mendez...
Also I should know better and next time not advertise. I again apologize...
Mendez

Return to Off-Topic