MCDzienny 4.9.0.0

MCDzienny 4.9.0.0

Postby Alshima » 09 Jun 2013, 08:05

I know this is has nothing with new MCDzienny but whenever I open up MCDzienny 4.9.0.0 the application always restarts over and over. I got it to stop after forcing to stop it. I was testing out the old server software since I was very board. Here are the errors from MCDzienny 4.9.0.0:

Code: Select all
-------------------------
----6/8/2013 9:46:19 PM ----
Type: DirectoryNotFoundException
Source: mscorlib
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\****\****\****\****\****\MCDzienny 4.9.0.0\lava\lavamaps.txt' .
Target: WinIOError
Trace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at MCDzienny.Store.SavePricesXML()

----6/8/2013 9:46:23 PM ----
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\****\****\****\****\****\MCDzienny 4.9.0.0\lava\lavamaps.txt'.
Trace:    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
   at MCDzienny.LavaSystem.LoadLavaMaps()
   at MCDzienny.Server.Start()
   at MCDzienny.Gui.Window.Window_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   at MCDzienny.Gui.Window.WndProc(Message& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I replaced some of the words with **** to keep that private.

-Alshima
Alshima

Re: MCDzienny 4.9.0.0

Postby lucasds12 » 09 Jun 2013, 14:20

It was probably your hardware not working, or 4.9.0.0 had a bug/glitch during the release of update and got fixed next update. I do not know how to confirm this actual problem, so I think you should download the zipped version?
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby Conor » 09 Jun 2013, 14:32

You went through the effort to put asterisks in the error, but you couldn't read it? ;)

It is quite self explanatory that your problem is because lavamaps.txt could not be found in the place where it should be.

Move it to where the error says (the file path) and see if that helps. So - lava > lavamaps.txt
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby Alshima » 09 Jun 2013, 16:53

Conor wrote:You went through the effort to put asterisks in the error, but you couldn't read it? ;)

It is quite self explanatory that your problem is because lavamaps.txt could not be found in the place where it should be.

Move it to where the error says (the file path) and see if that helps. So - lava > lavamaps.txt

Well the problem with the old MCDzienny is that it doesn't have a lava folder, nor a lavamaps.txt. It only created the bots, extra, logs, properties, ranks, and text folder. I had to find the Minecraft Server - Lava Galaxy folder inorder to place in the lavamaps.txt file.

Here are some other files:

Code: Select all
----6/9/2013 12:07:45 AM ----
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\****\****\*****\****\****\MCDzienny 4.9.0.0 Test13\lava\levelsystem.txt'.
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
   at MCDzienny.TierSystem.SaveTiersXML()

----6/9/2013 12:07:45 AM ----
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\****\****\*****\****\****\MCDzienny 4.9.0.0 Test13\lava\itemprices.txt'.
   at MCDzienny.Store.SavePricesXML()
Alshima

Postby ismellike » 09 Jun 2013, 17:21

If you really want to continue testing the older mcdzienny, you will probably just have to make every file that gives you an error.

(tip, copy and paste from the present one)
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby Alshima » 14 Jun 2013, 21:12

ismellike wrote:If you really want to continue testing the older mcdzienny, you will probably just have to make every file that gives you an error.

(tip, copy and paste from the present one)

Thanks for the advice.
Alshima

Return to Off-Topic