CIP - Minecraft Classic Bot

CIP - Minecraft Classic Bot

Postby Conor » 23 May 2013, 23:37

Hey.

I made a minecraft classic bot - for good purposes.

I had nothing to do today and this idea was bugging me for ages, so I just sat down and coded it thinking it would fail miserably, and to my surprise, it works great!

So I just thought I'd share my excitement with anybody reading this :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUXTutepqYE
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Re: CIP - Minecraft Classic Bot

Postby Ultima » 24 May 2013, 21:46

Nice!
Need to watch out tho, this reminds of a SMP hack including bots spamming your server and filling up space.
If you ever release this, can you make it so only 1 instance can be run at the same time and only 1 bot?
Ultima

Postby Conor » 25 May 2013, 14:49

Ultima wrote:Nice!
Need to watch out tho, this reminds of a SMP hack including bots spamming your server and filling up space.
If you ever release this, can you make it so only 1 instance can be run at the same time and only 1 bot?

If I ever release it I would have to ensure it has many measures put in place to ensure it is only used for good purposes.

i.e. No spamming of reconnection or messages, no more than one bot, no abuse of using the essential cuboid drawing.

Don't worry though, even if I did release it, not many people would find/use it :)
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby Conor » 28 May 2013, 01:30

I have finished Version 1.5 and it is available to anybody who wants to try it out. Just click the link in my signature.
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby HETAL » 28 May 2013, 12:35

Nice I'll use it when my server is all setup. <ok>
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Postby Breakdown901 » 30 May 2013, 19:52

Just tried it, it is an amazing program. You are an amazing coder :) One request though, in the next version could names with emails be allowed too? I have another account I just made there but I see it isn't allowed because it has @gmail.com at the end. Apart from that, great work :D
Owner of:
Breakdown901 Lava Survival/Zombie Survival/Freebuild
Host of NeonGaming Lava Survival.
Breakdown901

Postby Conor » 30 May 2013, 21:31

Breakdown901 wrote:Just tried it, it is an amazing program. You are an amazing coder :) One request though, in the next version could names with emails be allowed too? I have another account I just made there but I see it isn't allowed because it has @gmail.com at the end. Apart from that, great work :D

Thanks! Ah, that is a problem with an easy fix, my bad. Thanks for reporting it.

Please contact me personally for any future enquiries as these forums are not a good place to discuss it, I just created this topic to let everybody know :)

Thanks again.
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby lucasds12 » 30 May 2013, 21:53

Sorry, if off topic. But what is the name of your server Conor?
It would be nice to check it out because your CIP + your amazing commands are awesome and I want to see your server (If you have one).

Anyways, nice program. Nice coding.

-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby Conor » 30 May 2013, 22:30

lucasds12 wrote:Sorry, if off topic. But what is the name of your server Conor?
It would be nice to check it out because your CIP + your amazing commands are awesome and I want to see your server (If you have one).

Anyways, nice program. Nice coding.

-Lucas

I used to be part of the management ream which ran the AKA Minecraft community (when it used to be good). However one owner put himself in a lead role, without any discussion, and turned into a dictator with an ego bigger than the amount of people who disliked him; which is very, very big. And then banned all the people who did good for the community, and discouraged every other player, so it is now pretty much unheard of, bless him.

However, now... I don't run any server or community, I just code stuff from time to time and help on forums ;D
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby Alshima » 03 Jun 2013, 01:47

I like it, it is very helpful when I need to make a skin statue. :D
Alshima

Return to Off-Topic