Hosting a new Logic server?

Hosting a new Logic server?

Postby Alshima » 06 May 2013, 06:36

Hello there.. I just got the bad news about what happened to Logic. I was wondering if I should put up a server in his honor. With the same maps, the lvl system, the name, but the welcome will different. I will keep the same staff also. It is the staff's choice.
Alshima

Re: Hosting a new Logic server?

Postby toystory_justin » 07 May 2013, 23:58

Alshi, this is the most bad idea to host another server without their permissions. Host your own server with your own server name. You need Logic's permission to do it.
toystory_justin

Postby ismellike » 08 May 2013, 00:09

Alshima wrote:Hello there.. I just got the bad news about what happened to Logic. I was wondering if I should put up a server in his honor. With the same maps, the lvl system, the name, but the welcome will different. I will keep the same staff also. It is the staff's choice.

One of Logic's staffs, snake, has already made a server really similar to Logic's.

toystory_justin wrote:Alshi, this is the most bad idea to host another server without their permissions. Host your own server with your own server name. You need Logic's permission to do it.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1956
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby toystory_justin » 08 May 2013, 05:46

ismellike wrote:
Alshima wrote:Hello there.. I just got the bad news about what happened to Logic. I was wondering if I should put up a server in his honor. With the same maps, the lvl system, the name, but the welcome will different. I will keep the same staff also. It is the staff's choice.

One of Logic's staffs, snake, has already made a server really similar to Logic's.

toystory_justin wrote:Alshi, this is the most bad idea to host another server without their permissions. Host your own server with your own server name. You need Logic's permission to do it.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1956

I see. Were in a rush before so didn't read, gone to school before
toystory_justin

Return to Off-Topic