To All Who Knew LogicaLucidity

To All Who Knew LogicaLucidity

Postby Ninjacookiehat » 28 Apr 2013, 20:04

Hello,

I am Ninjacookiehat, I was LogicaLucidity's admin when he had his lava survival up. I understand that he would post on this forum about issues on his server and that some of you came to know him. He is mostly known for his map making abilities and attitude. My purpose on this forum post is to let everyone who cares enough to read it that LogicaLucidity is now dead. He died on April 11th, 2O13. I do not know how many of you, if any, were ever close to him or holding out hope to see him again, I only felt the need to inform you that he shall not be returning. Thank you for your time, I am sorry to be the one to inform you on such a depressing topic.

-Ninja
Ninjacookiehat

Re: To All Who Knew LogicaLucidity

Postby Mendez » 28 Apr 2013, 23:21

Logicalucidity was very close to his staff and I will miss him, his caring manner made the best staff in classic.
Here is a forum link here to show he was just that:
http://mcdzienny.cba.pl/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1848

Dan
Mendez_Pro
Owner of Mendez Freebuild+LavaS
Mendez

Postby Conor » 28 Apr 2013, 23:29

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Rest In Peace 'LogicaLucidity'.

A great man.
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby ismellike » 29 Apr 2013, 01:54

I only knew him from the forums and a few encounters but me and others can safely assume he was a great guy.
My only words-
"We can’t always hope for sunshine, we must see the beauty of rain
And take pride in the wisdom of knowing, that now he stands next to God’s side"

-
"The Beauty of Rain", Cheryl Costello-Forshey
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby Alshima » 06 May 2013, 06:38

He was a good man. Rest in Peace bud. :cry:
Alshima

Postby lucasds12 » 11 May 2013, 22:23

When I first saw this post, I felt sad.
First of all, I saw his maps. Best Maps EVA!
Logic helped me a lot. His threads were so useful.
As they say, if someone goes away. Set them free. But I can't set you free :'(
This topic makes me so sad.
I cried when this happened, this is way too sad for me.
I want to say how nice your staff was Logic. You are such a good contributor of this software.
God bless you.
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby dzienny » 21 May 2013, 14:58

It's very sad news for me. I might not have known him well, actually I only knew him through this forum, but he stuck in my mind. He was outstanding in all he did here: all the brilliant posts and guides, not to mention the amazing maps he shared with us. I deduce he was a man of a great intellect that had much more to offer to other people, but didn't have enough time. I just hope he is happy now.
And Ninja, thank you for letting us know about it.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby Ninjacookiehat » 27 May 2013, 07:08

Hello again,

I simply wanted to thank everyone for the replies, I was unsure of how this would be handled and honestly appreciate knowing that people cared about him. I will assume that he has been buried and the family will no longer be reading the emails sent to his old email address. I realize I never informed anyone of how I knew this happened and some might care to know. His brother in law had access to his email, after Lawjik passed he sent out the message to about 4O people, Lawjik had wanted his close friends to have closure. He made a lasting impression on just about everyone he met and his contact list was hundreds long, please do not be offended for lack of receiving the email. Again, thank you all for the responses, I have yet to become close with those here and did not want to present something I care deeply about to people who could care less.

-Ninja
Ninjacookiehat

Postby HypeRawrz » 27 May 2013, 17:24

A Poem For LogicaLucidity
What are some of the feelings that one might feel when a friend passes away. When someone that is special to us is gone it can be difficult to continue living life. Things that were special to you may begin to seem pointless when you don't have that special person to share it with. All of the things that you did together are reminders of the loss that you have suffered. Do yourself a favor and take the time to mourn your loss.
God Bless Him/Her and his/her Family.
HypeRawrz

Postby Ultima » 27 May 2013, 18:34

Ninjacookiehat wrote:Hello,

I am Ninjacookiehat, I was LogicaLucidity's admin when he had his lava survival up. I understand that he would post on this forum about issues on his server and that some of you came to know him. He is mostly known for his map making abilities and attitude. My purpose on this forum post is to let everyone who cares enough to read it that LogicaLucidity is now dead. He died on April 11th, 2O13. I do not know how many of you, if any, were ever close to him or holding out hope to see him again, I only felt the need to inform you that he shall not be returning. Thank you for your time, I am sorry to be the one to inform you on such a depressing topic.

-Ninja

A bit harsh on the dieing part..
His maps will not perish in vain.
Ultima

Return to Off-Topic