Alshicraft Servers Reopening soon

Alshicraft Servers Reopening soon

Postby Alshima » 17 Mar 2013, 22:22

The following words are from the Alshicraft Website: http://alshicraft.wordpress.com/

So today I have wanted to post this news on my website. As you heard in ryanstorm0134′s comment in one of the posts I have made the time for the servers to be online during Spring Break. During that spring break I will be working on some new stuff. I am also going to be making some new things and buffing up my security for the servers. I have also learned about making a 24/7 server for free, but that is not needed for now since it is only for the SMP servers. The classic servers will still remain non-24/7 but will still be active once in awhile. If you have been wondering why the servers have been offline for a long time is because I got my laptop taken away. There will be more test servers and more staff. New servers are going to be made that week. Hard work will be needed. I will soon be asking for people to watch over the servers while I am taking a break for 10 minutes. If you are wondering how I am posting this post is because im on another computer. Which I am forced to not download java. Sadly I cannot run the servers till Spring Break which is in 2 weeks. If you would please help me spread this word to friends that play on Alshicraft it would be helpful that this post is spreaded so then Alshicraft players will be able to know when these servers will be online. These servers will be back online at this date and time: 3/30/13 the time will be : 9:00AM PST.
SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE TO OTHER ALSHICRAFT PLAYERS! Thank you. -Alshima
Alshima

Re: Alshicraft Servers Reopening soon

Postby toystory_justin » 19 Mar 2013, 00:46

Alshi, you got skype or anything i can add to? also, if you want to host a 24/7 servers, I'd prefer you getting a vps, if you dont want to harm your computer.
toystory_justin

Re: Alshicraft Servers Reopening soon

Postby Alshima » 29 Mar 2013, 04:50

toystory_justin wrote:Alshi, you got skype or anything i can add to? also, if you want to host a 24/7 servers, I'd prefer you getting a vps, if you dont want to harm your computer.

Getting a vps soon. One thats for free :D
Alshima

Return to Off-Topic