Names Username and Server Name

Names Username and Server Name

Postby Hira » 15 Mar 2013, 05:26

What is your servers name and why is it that name what does it mean ex:
My server IbhHiraCraft = I build Hiracraft
Hiracraft = Diamond craft(Hira is my real name and hira means diamond in Hindi Indian language)

My Username Hira_Chandi = diamond_silver
Why Hira means diamond and chandi mean silver in Indian language i am Indian punjabi
My real name is Hira Singh chandi thats how i cam with my user name
Owner of [IbHiracraft] lava survival + freebuild
Hira

Re: Names Username and Server Name

Postby ismellike » 18 Mar 2013, 04:56

My server name-

I just opened my server and right as I did my former coowner logs in and I thought I better get a name fast. So then I just thougt, "wow I've spent so much TIME just picking a name". ta-da

My username-

I used to play runescape a few years ago and I had a runescape username. Then I found an interesting first person shooter online, crossfire. I didnt want to look lame and literally all of my other usernames were taken. So after a while, I just thought i smell like for some reason. I forgot the 3rd l though. I later changed my crossfire name to [GR]_Roid and I met some people who showed me wom. I then started to play a server called IBuild which later shut down. Wom stopped working so then I discovered xwom. Then me and hira decided to make our own servers since ibuild closed. Hence Timed was made :p.

And thats the story of how I met your mother.
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Re: Names Username and Server Name

Postby Alshima » 29 Mar 2013, 04:48

I also used to play runescape. I think it the server that I played on was called Near Reality!
Alshima

Return to Off-Topic