XWOM Client MacOS and Linux Version

Re: XWOM Client MacOS and Linux Version

Postby blade1018 » 16 Jun 2014, 17:10

HelloWorldCool wrote:
blade1018 wrote:......... I'm starting to wonder what your definition of soon is. Cmon dzienny, I really need a fast and efficient client and this is it, and I need it.
I have been waiting over a month now. Please post it soon D:

Hey there blade1018,

No worries, I'm quite sure dzienny is on vacation. 8-)
I've been able to run wom just fine; even managed to get it to work on java 7 with a few tweaks.

Do you absolutely need a linux client?
Because if you don't then tell me what problems you're having with wom and windows. Tell me everything you can, starting with when you started having problems, and provide maybe some screenshots and error messages if any.

Here to help,
HelloWorldCool

Well, I sort of actually need a linux client. Here is why I need/want xwom. You see, I have a chromebook. The acer c720. And, that default runs chrome os. The only other operating system I can run on it is ubuntu linux. And it works amazing. I can run all the stuff I need too with no lag. So that crosses out Windows. Now with wom. Wom works fine. It's just it really annoys me that I can't see skins. I hate turning the hacks on and off when I could just use xwom and have it do it for me. It worked perfectly fine when I had a windows laptop. But the whole motherboard on that laptop broke down. And now I have this. Linux. Now the problem as dzienny stated is that he hasn't updated the linux version to 2.0/2.1 yet. And so us linux users can't log in on xwom. I have classicube, which works perfectly fine. But, I much rather prefer the setup and look of xwom. I also like the hacks more. I know the hacks are the same as wom, but I hate turning hacks on and off on wom. And I forget most of the time. So I nearly got banned on a server, which I don't want happening. So this is why I need/want xwom. And could you please release it soon? Thank you.

-Blade
Please make the dumb people go away.
blade1018

Postby HelloWorldCool » 16 Jun 2014, 17:24

blade1018 wrote:
HelloWorldCool wrote:
blade1018 wrote:......... I'm starting to wonder what your definition of soon is. Cmon dzienny, I really need a fast and efficient client and this is it, and I need it.
I have been waiting over a month now. Please post it soon D:

Hey there blade1018,

No worries, I'm quite sure dzienny is on vacation. 8-)
I've been able to run wom just fine; even managed to get it to work on java 7 with a few tweaks.

Do you absolutely need a linux client?
Because if you don't then tell me what problems you're having with wom and windows. Tell me everything you can, starting with when you started having problems, and provide maybe some screenshots and error messages if any.

Here to help,
HelloWorldCool

Well, I sort of actually need a linux client. Here is why I need/want xwom. You see, I have a chromebook. The acer c720. And, that default runs chrome os. The only other operating system I can run on it is ubuntu linux. And it works amazing. I can run all the stuff I need too with no lag. So that crosses out Windows. Now with wom. Wom works fine. It's just it really annoys me that I can't see skins. I hate turning the hacks on and off when I could just use xwom and have it do it for me. It worked perfectly fine when I had a windows laptop. But the whole motherboard on that laptop broke down. And now I have this. Linux. Now the problem as dzienny stated is that he hasn't updated the linux version to 2.0/2.1 yet. And so us linux users can't log in on xwom. I have classicube, which works perfectly fine. But, I much rather prefer the setup and look of xwom. I also like the hacks more. I know the hacks are the same as wom, but I hate turning hacks on and off on wom. And I forget most of the time. So I nearly got banned on a server, which I don't want happening. So this is why I need/want xwom. And could you please release it soon? Thank you.

-Blade

Hmm okay. I will PM this to dzienny and we will await his response.

In the meantime, I do have some ideas for you.

So you want this:
1. Toggle hacks
2. See Skins like premium? - I'm not too sure what you mean by here. Is everyone Steve?

Toggle hacks can be easily done in the regular WomClient. It can be done in two ways.
1. GUI -

http://www.worldofminecraft.com/content ... turn-hacks

2. Command -

/client hacks on; off
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby blade1018 » 16 Jun 2014, 18:21

I know how to turn hacks on/off O_o, it just gets really annoying, and yes, everyone is steve. Also, I tryed turning the skins on. It doesn't work. That is a bug with wom. That hasnt been fixed for a while.
blade1018

Postby HelloWorldCool » 16 Jun 2014, 19:59

blade1018 wrote:I know how to turn hacks on/off O_o, it just gets really annoying, and yes, everyone is steve. Also, I tryed turning the skins on. It doesn't work. That is a bug with wom. That hasnt been fixed for a while.

Okay, thanks for the verification.

I'm sure you have a Wom account yes? Here's some point opportunities for you.

You should give them a suggestion on their forums stating that hacks should be turned off BY default. Then tell them that this would be a good implementation because "you nearly got banned on a server" and that this would prevent such things to happen. <ok>

Maybe ... kill two birds with one stone and also include in the same post: DEFAULT SKIN on EVERY SERVER I GO TO; FIX THIS BUG PLEASE.
Put it all in CAPS I'm sure they will see.

If you want to wait, Dzienny may take a while.

Good Luck,
HelloWorldCool
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby blade1018 » 17 Jun 2014, 01:15

I would rather wait because this client is more efficient. And it also performs better. So I will wait I guess. Thank you for the help though!
blade1018

Postby blade1018 » 29 Jul 2014, 18:33

I don't know how much longer this is going to take but it has taken to long :c
blade1018

Previous

Return to General