XWOM Client [version 2.1]

Re: XWOM Client [version 2.0]

Postby Warren1001 » 28 Apr 2013, 21:30

dzienny wrote:@Warren1001
You can try to resize the client, close it and run again, then it should be aligned properly. I'm not sure, but it's possible that there is a minimum size requirement that is checked on start. If yes, I may remove this limit; it shouldn't cause any problems.

When I restart it, it goes back to original size.
Warren1001

Postby BMXMINER » 05 Oct 2013, 21:43

Having a small problem if anyone can help. Im using windows 7 ultimate and have both java 6 update 45 and java 7 installed. I downloaded wom fine and it runs. But when i download and extract xwom it tells me it cant find file path javawe ? ive used xwom on my old laptop and it was fine but isnt working on my new pc , any help would be great thanks
TotalMonster Lava Survial Owner
BMXMINER

Postby joppiesaus » 06 Oct 2013, 10:26

BMXMINER wrote:Having a small problem if anyone can help. Im using windows 7 ultimate and have both java 6 update 45 and java 7 installed. I downloaded wom fine and it runs. But when i download and extract xwom it tells me it cant find file path javawe ? ive used xwom on my old laptop and it was fine but isnt working on my new pc , any help would be great thanks

download Java for windows offline. Choose one of the upper two, if you know if you have 64 bit-processor pick 64 bit, if you don't know just pick 32 bit(or goto startmenu --> right click computer and than properties, you can see it then). The java that you have currently installed is (I think) only for browsers. This should fix it. :)
joppiesaus

Location: in a obsedian house, with glass in it so i can see the lava!

Postby _Retaliate_ » 06 Oct 2013, 12:01

BMXMINER wrote:Having a small problem if anyone can help. Im using windows 7 ultimate and have both java 6 update 45 and java 7 installed. I downloaded wom fine and it runs. But when i download and extract xwom it tells me it cant find file path javawe ? ive used xwom on my old laptop and it was fine but isnt working on my new pc , any help would be great thanks

Hm, I think maybe your path variable doesn't contain the java directory, try going to your command prompt, to do this press the windows button and r then type cmd and press enter. Once you're at the command prompt, type path C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7;%path% if you have 64-bit operating system or type path C:\Program Files\Java\jre7;%path% if you have a 32-bit operating system.

or just do what joppiesaus said
_Retaliate_

Postby BMXMINER » 06 Oct 2013, 12:43

joppiesaus wrote:

download Java for windows offline. Choose one of the upper two, if you know if you have 64 bit-processor pick 64 bit, if you don't know just pick 32 bit(or goto startmenu --> right click computer and than properties, you can see it then). The java that you have currently installed is (I think) only for browsers. This should fix it. :)

Thanks very much! managed to get it working now!
TotalMonster Lava Survial Owner
BMXMINER

Re: XWOM Client [version 2.1]

Postby void_public » 27 Oct 2013, 21:11

Thanks for the fix in 2.1, seems like we are still online ! :)

But it seems like the following URL does not let me connect to my local network
http://www.minecraft.net/classic/play/p ... port=25564

Edit:
Seems like a problem with bookmarks in general...
void_public

Postby dzienny » 27 Oct 2013, 21:29

You have to change all the links from http:// to https:// and they should work again.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby lordnt » 06 Dec 2013, 12:12

I have made a MAC gui based client instead of running through the paces on the command line! If interested please PM or e-mail
lordnt

Postby lordnt » 06 Dec 2013, 12:25

I also do support for Windows and Linux Based clients!
lordnt

Postby ChibiKitsune66 » 05 Jan 2014, 00:52

I downloaded Java 7 U45, and I have XWom already installed. But when I got Version 2.1 and I unpacked it, it started with the normal start up with a download bar and then it gave me an error. It said:
Failed to deploy: /lib/mcdzienny.cba.pl.jar
The process cannot access file
'C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\XWom\lib\mcdzienny.cba.pl.jar' because it is being used by another process.
There is no other process that is using it, to my knowledge, so I don't understand what's wrong.
ChibiKitsune66

PreviousNext

Return to General