BigHead015's Moderator Application

BigHead015's Moderator Application

Postby BigHead015 » 14 Jul 2013, 00:28

Do you run or did you run minecraft server? A. Yes indeed, i ran a few servers but now since i moved on into a new state my router really stinks, and so forth i cannot make any servers. due to my router. I know how to set up servers with MCDzienny. I share console with my friend, on his server.

Why do you want to become moderator? A. The reason why i want to be moderator is because, i know lots about MCDzienny and i would really, love, to share it with other staff members and friends. B. I'm always helpful on different servers whether, i'm guest or owner. I ran lots of servers in life and i don't mind teaching how to make them. I'm very active and i'm very enthusiastic. C. I Know most MCDzienny commands and different plugins. I help tons and tons of people out every day and so i will always do. i would really be happy if i could be a MCDzienny Moderator! I been wanting this for about a year but, this is my first application. So please read and comment on my application, if necessary!
BigHead015

Re: BigHead015's Moderator Application

Postby lucasds12 » 14 Jul 2013, 01:08

Hello Bighead015, I see that your capable and very interested to being in the staff position but there are steps before making your application that are: Make some prior contribution, assist some guests, staff members and any other person in the forum, put some contribution to this company and put effort.

Good luck and use my useful information for a advantage to get this job, I see your capable enough but those steps are very needed.
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby HETAL » 14 Jul 2013, 01:35

You just joined and have posted 0 helpful posts and you have to be with us for atleast one month to apply
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Postby ismellike » 14 Jul 2013, 01:57

Yes, you have not yet filled the requirements.

You have to be an active forum member for around 30 days.
Read the requirements in this forum section for more info.
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby Breakdown901 » 14 Jul 2013, 13:01

Lol, your not going to get moderator after 1 post when the others have to work so hard to get it. Still, get to known MCDzienny more and get to at least 100 posts, and be active for more than a month, then you will be considered for the position.
Owner of:
Breakdown901 Lava Survival/Zombie Survival/Freebuild
Host of NeonGaming Lava Survival.
Breakdown901

Postby Alshima » 14 Jul 2013, 22:41

You seem like you came here for power only. You just joined today and barely even helped out. -1
Alshima

Postby Clowny » 15 Jul 2013, 03:51

I can't believe you you would have the nerve to apply for a staff position the first day you come on.. it shows you're not fit for because 1. you didn't even bother to read the requirements which state you must be here for at least a month and have shown contribution. 2. Even if you do have that potential to help and such.. you need to show that before you even become staff member, you don't need to be staff to show that you can help. 3. Just about no one knows you here, you need to get known to everyone by being active and posting. You couldn't compare yourself with another current mod either..? I believe all of them have above 200 post... didn't mean to be harsh just stating the facts.
Founder Of MC Classic Hosting Community http://mcclassichosting.webs.com
Founder of MC Classic Software MCReborn http://mcreborn.tk
Professional Hoster and Basic C# Coder
Clowny

Postby Warren1001 » 16 Jul 2013, 05:49

Guys, seriously, I'm pretty sure dzienny and the forum mods don't need you posting here... You basically all said the same thing ismellike said. The posts before ismellike's post were helpful, but after that, it was really unnecessary... Especially Clowny who is a new user as well.
Warren1001

Postby Clowny » 16 Jul 2013, 07:25

heh sorry felt the need to give my two sense :/
Founder Of MC Classic Hosting Community http://mcclassichosting.webs.com
Founder of MC Classic Software MCReborn http://mcreborn.tk
Professional Hoster and Basic C# Coder
Clowny

Postby HelloWorldCool » 16 Jul 2013, 23:53

Alshima wrote:You seem like you came here for power only. You just joined today and barely even helped out. -1

My gosh! Never seen a -1 in my life!

Well Bighead015,
I will have to say you are not qualified based on current requirements. And some advice, it is not really a good idea to pm a moderator to ask them to look at your app, especially if you haven't read the requirements.
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Next

Return to Closed Applications