Conor's Application.

Conor's Application.

Postby Conor » 26 May 2013, 03:02

Hello.

To answer the first requirement, I ran a community and its respective classic servers for about 1 year. This meant I used a variety of softwares, we used MCDzienny for the lava survival server and also temporarily for the zombie survival server. So I am familiar with the software, and I have been playing Minecraft classic for almost 2 years.

Why do I think I would suit the role of a forum moderator? I have previous experience with leadership and moderation roles on forums so the extra abilities hopefully wouldn't be too confusing! I enjoy helping others and the MCDzienny community in general, its something I've found natural since I joined these forums. You probably already know I mainly enjoy coding, which is a large aspect of this forum.

All in all, I figured everybody is pretty well behaved here and the forums are well managed; I would like to be a part of the team who maintain this when necessary, and further extend my capabilities of helping people.

Thanks.
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Re: Conor's Application.

Postby ismellike » 26 May 2013, 03:10

I think Conor would be great for this position.

Conor has helped me a lot and I've seen lots of useful posts by him.
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby Breakdown901 » 26 May 2013, 14:44

Conor would be an excellent mod, active, good at coding and knowledge on Minecraft and an overall helpful and nice person.
+1 from me :)
Owner of:
Breakdown901 Lava Survival/Zombie Survival/Freebuild
Host of NeonGaming Lava Survival.
Breakdown901

Postby lucasds12 » 26 May 2013, 14:51

Definitely should be a Moderator.
Your app is huge!
You have contributed a lot and you helped a lot. Your variety of posts are really useful to me and the people on this software. I hope you get the promotion, +1
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby Conor » 26 May 2013, 15:17

Thanks dudes ;D
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby dzienny » 26 May 2013, 15:33

You have been active for quite some time now. Also, you have provided numerous useful posts that helped many people, not to mention the great custom commands you have published. I'm happy to accept your application. For the test period you will be a local moderator of Custom Commands and Help section. And then most likely you will become a global moderator. Congratulations, and welcome aboard Conor :)
dzienny
Administrator

Postby Conor » 26 May 2013, 15:42

dzienny wrote:You have been active for quite some time now. Also, you have provided numerous useful posts that helped many people, not to mention the great custom commands you have published. I'm happy to accept your application. For the test period you will be a local moderator of Custom Commands and Help section. And then most likely you will become a global moderator. Congratulations, and welcome aboard Conor :)

Thank you very much Dzienny :D
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby ismellike » 26 May 2013, 15:42

/high5 conanza121

Gratz Conor O:!
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby lucasds12 » 26 May 2013, 15:46

Congrats!
This might be one of our best moderators in our software. So, be happy. I have not mentioned that I think you are the first moderator with only like 120 posts. Fortunately, you got the moderator job so congrats and enjoy! Oh and just a side note: I think you were very capable.
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby Ultima » 26 May 2013, 16:09

Congratz :)
I wonder when zienny is going to remove the old moderators that arn't active. :ugeek:
Ultima

Next

Return to Closed Applications