Apocalypse_Demon's application

Apocalypse_Demon's application

Postby Apocalypse_Demon » 21 Jul 2012, 09:56

1. Do you run or did you run a minecraft server? Yes [Apocalypse] Zombie Rezurrection, which may be taken down so i can host a lava survival again. Yes i know Rezurrection is spelled wrong, But it is like that on purpose, its the name from the cod black ops last zombie map pack release called Rezurrection. If i do start a lava survival today, It will be called [Apocalypse] Lava Rezurrection.

2. Why do you want to become a moderator? Because I want to help other people with there problems, solve any bug problems/command problems. I am a mod on creativemagic's server forums, I currently am Admin on my server forums. Ive had about 4 different websites, each one for almost all of my servers. I have hosted a bunch of servers before. As moderator i would blocks spammers, close topics that seem to cause arguments between people, or topics that go totally off topic, and stop people from trying to troll other people who are asking for help. I will be on the forums a lot because I am always on the computer checking for software updates and managing my server.
Custom Command Maker
Apocalypse_Demon

Re: Apocalypse_Demon's application

Postby Apocalypse_Demon » 27 Jul 2012, 02:08

Was my application denied?
Custom Command Maker
Apocalypse_Demon

Postby HelloWorldCool » 27 Jul 2012, 02:38

Hello Apocalypse_Demon,

No, your application was not denied, however at this time... dzienny might just be on vacation and hasn't had much time yet read your application. I think that you have made quite a few interesting and helpful posts to the forums. Although you have been active for approximately 1 month, you may need to prove yourself more. I have taken a look at your posting stats: 1.24 posts per day. Making important, necessary, and contributing posts to the forum ranging from 3-10 posts a day will definitely show yourself worthy of being promoted. Also It seems like you like helping people...whenever a problem pops up you should try to help someone out immediately. After you accomplish this, I'm sure you will have a good chance of becoming moderator...but not just yet.

Good Luck,
HelloWorldCool
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby Apocalypse_Demon » 27 Jul 2012, 20:04

I went inactive on the forums a couple of times due to account problems, First one was just because i change my name from Jxgrad to Apocalypse_Demon, and then a couple of times because it wouldn't let me log in.(even with the password reset) And this past couple of days because when i would log in and post something it would say"Undefined" I don't know why it does this sometimes.
Custom Command Maker
Apocalypse_Demon

Return to Closed Applications