Joker's moderator application

Joker's moderator application

Postby Joker » 20 May 2012, 13:12

Hello there. Once I downloaded this lava software and I saw this awesome Forum, So I thought I may be helpful to you.

1. Do you run or did you run minecraft server? Yes I do run a minecraft server. Even 2 servers. But currently I run a lava server which uses MCDzienny software. ;)

2. Why do you want to become moderator? I would like to be a moderator because: I have a lot of experience in forum moderation, as I have 4 forums + 3 custom forums where I'm Administrator&Global moderator. Once I become a forum moderator I check it every 30 Mints. I sit in a forum maybe 5 Hours a day or more. I have really good Experience in it. And I don't ever abuse commands or something like that. I know my job and I know what to do. So I really think I could be helpful to you. ;)
Thanks for reading-Joker.

Looking forward for an Answer ;).
I will be kind with someone if he is kind to me. ;)
Joker

Re: Joker's moderator application

Postby Joker » 22 May 2012, 16:40

Hmm no asnwer? :D
Joker

Postby creativemagic » 22 May 2012, 17:11

Hmm no asnwer?

Could be cause didn't follow the main requirement:
The main requirement of becoming a forum moderator is a prior contribution to the forum in the form of helping other people and/or posting tutorials and/or other postive activity.
Owner of...
[Exclusive] Lava Survival
creativemagic

Postby dzienny » 22 May 2012, 17:22

Well the application is very nice. Still you joined the forum on 20th of May, so you are very new here. You should first stay on the forum for a while before making an application. I've just updated the post with requirements, so it now explicitly states that you have to be less or more active for at least a month.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby Joker » 22 May 2012, 18:32

dzienny wrote:Well the application is very nice. Still you joined the forum on 20th of May, so you are very new here. You should first stay on the forum for a while before making an application. I've just updated the post with requirements, so it now explicitly states that you have to be less or more active for at least a month.

Hmm, Thanks. And sure I will stay here, Because I own a server and I must report things. So thanks anyway. :)
Joker

Postby thrkrew01 » 02 Jul 2012, 21:48

creative you should make an app. i think you might just get it :D
thrkrew01

Return to Closed Applications