PLUGINS

PLUGINS

Postby Wavy_Kid » 16 Jul 2012, 00:00

Could you make a folder inside the server folder that allows you to install custom plugins? I'm sure people can make much use of it...
Wavy_Kid

Re: PLUGINS

Postby HelloWorldCool » 16 Jul 2012, 02:47

This feature has already been added.

Use cmd: /cmdcreate
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby Conor » 20 Feb 2013, 18:49

Sorry for the bumped thread but I thought it'd be better than creating a new thread.

How about GUI Plugins???

So Dzienny could make a tab on the console dedicated to plugins, which people can add themselves, the community can create them and people can share different plugins around. For example, if you could make this Dzienny, you could give us a template on how to create custom plugins. Then we slap the dll's into a folder which can then function in the GUI as its own little user interface inside the GUI itself :) It would be ten times cooler if you could make it possible for the plugin to access variables/methods within the server, but I don't think that is possible? o.O

I have saw this before when coding for MCGames so I know it is possible, but it would be hard I guess. Still, just a suggestion Dzienny, I would love it!

Typical GUI plugins of silly little games and things would be funny and people could learn more about coding, including myself.
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby dzienny » 23 Feb 2013, 00:44

GUI plugins - sounds good! I will think about it.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby Conor » 23 Feb 2013, 13:14

Awesome :)
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Return to General Suggestions