Hitbox

Hitbox

Postby CutieSun » 07 Jul 2013, 18:42

Not really sure if that's the word for it but; Basically I've noticed some people can infect somebody else from 3+ blocks away while running and yet other times you can run straight through someone and nothing. Is it possible to make this system more reliable? Thanks
CutieSun

Re: Hitbox

Postby HelloWorldCool » 07 Jul 2013, 19:00

CutieSun wrote:Not really sure if that's the word for it but; Basically I've noticed some people can infect somebody else from 3+ blocks away while running and yet other times you can run straight through someone and nothing. Is it possible to make this system more reliable? Thanks

I know in minecraft *beta you can do f3 + b which will show player hitboxes. I'm not sure if it works in classic.
However based on your description of +3 blocks away, that can either be lag, or that can be something with the mathematics code of the software. I'm betting on lag, because that's what is usually the case.
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Re: Hitbox

Postby the_evil_one44 » 05 Oct 2013, 20:00

as the commenter above (I didn't catch their name) said, this is usually down to either one of you lagging or maybe server-side lag.
the_evil_one44

Return to Zombie Suggestions