Zombie| Betting System.

Zombie| Betting System.

Postby Remmington1999 » 04 Jul 2013, 01:28

So I was recently playing on a Zombie survival server and I thought of placing a bet for whoever won the round, zombies or humans. So I said "I bet 5 (server currency) that Humans win this round. And I just thought if there was a way to set up a legit betting system on Zombies that it would make the game a whole lot more interesting. Like whoever owns the server can use the console to enable/disable server betting and they could also chose how much the bets were worth. I don't know how hard this would be to do but in my mind it seems like it would be pretty simple. Please respond if you agree, and make sure Dzienny gets the word because this is mainly meant for him.
Remmington1999

Re: Zombie| Betting System.

Postby lucasds12 » 04 Jul 2013, 01:36

This could however be created into a plugin and if you add the plugin, it would be enabled and if it's not added, it's disabled. Nice suggestion, it is kind of hard to make but it is possible for Conor, Ismellike, Dzienny (obviously) to make this.
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Re: Zombie| Betting System.

Postby ismellike » 04 Jul 2013, 01:59

I could probably do this. I will have to finish fast though, because I will be gone for vacations tomorrow :D. I will post the command in the custom commands section when it's done.
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Return to Zombie Suggestions