Zombie Kill hitbox (or whatever you call it)

Zombie Kill hitbox (or whatever you call it)

Postby Warren1001 » 26 May 2013, 04:44

Ever since you've made that Zombie movement changement thing in the past recent updates, it's near impossible to infect people on servers like aBlockz. Many, many, MANY MANY MANY times, will i be a zombie, and stand ON TOP of a human's pillar, WITH HIM, while he's pillaring, and I'm along for the ride. This messes with the lag too much and it makes it literally impossible. I can walk inside humans going the same direction for around 10 seconds and they won't die. I am in no way overexaggerating, and lots of the players on aBlockz feel the same way too.

So suggestion: change it back to how it was before? The gamemode is getting extremely boring. Human = too easy because you are immune to dying, Zombie = too hard because you can walk with humans, inside their body, and they won't die.

Ever since the update, I don't think the Zombies have won ONE round at all. Almost every round, does more then half the game win as human, every single time, even on super small maps. Please, I am begging you, change it back or at least kind of balance it out. Normally, the zombies will always win, and occasionally the best players will be the only ones alive on some rounds (1-3 players)
Warren1001

Re: Zombie Kill hitbox (or whatever you call it)

Postby dzienny » 26 May 2013, 14:12

I see. Well the current hit box sticks close to a player, so you really have to touch him. But obviously it may be too hard for players that encounter high latency while playing on a zombie server. So, I will revert it back to what it was.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby Warren1001 » 26 May 2013, 19:01

Ty :)
Warren1001

Postby shavedclown25 » 29 May 2013, 22:34

Since the new update has been installed the zombie is like LITTERALLY (Not over reacting) 20 blocks away from me and he "Infects me". It was ever since this update, and not before
shavedclown25

Postby lucasds12 » 29 May 2013, 22:55

It doesn't do it to me. I think your overreacting because the difficulties of trying to catch a human is very valid for me so don't complain bout' it and do /info if your on 10.1.6.0 and if you haven't previously updated to 10.1.6.0 then please do so now and it would be useful if you post a screenshot so, yeah!

-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby shavedclown25 » 31 May 2013, 21:11

lucasds12 wrote:It doesn't do it to me. I think your overreacting because the difficulties of trying to catch a human is very valid for me so don't complain bout' it and do /info if your on 10.1.6.0 and if you haven't previously updated to 10.1.6.0 then please do so now and it would be useful if you post a screenshot so, yeah!

-Lucas
1. I said zombies getting me from a ton of blocks away and im not overreacting. Im dead serious. Other ppl have experienced this and it is only happened since the update
shavedclown25

Postby dzienny » 31 May 2013, 22:07

The update didn't cause the "remote infection" problem. It has been there all the time. The root of the problem is that sometimes players may be spawned incorrectly, so you can only see their skin on the spawn point, while in fact they are in a different position. It is a so called ghost effect. You can't see them, but they are there, and probably others can see them. It hasn't been fixed yet because it happens rather rarely and it's complicated to mend. Still, it's on my to-do list.
dzienny
Administrator

Return to Zombie Suggestions