Store, Eco system, and Levels

Store, Eco system, and Levels

Postby thrkrew01 » 30 Jun 2012, 19:12

i already love the new zombie mode and alot of my ops do to. the biggest problem is that i use coins and people can buy their own rank but... the game doesnt reward people with coins at the end of each round. also the store is disabled. so.. curently no one is getting ranked on my server. also, there should be a level system like lava where you earn xp. i was thinking if you survive, you get 50 xp, if your a zombie and dont infect anyone you get 0 xp but for everyone you infect, you get 10 xp. those are the 2 big things that would make the new zombie mode much much better. :D
thrkrew01

Re: Store, Eco system, and Levels

Postby thrkrew01 » 30 Jun 2012, 20:06

im thinking of things to add for a store and ive thought of these:

disinfect: makes you a human again.

invisiblity: makes you temeraraly invisible.

immune: makes you tempararly invincible to zombies.

2x: you can travel twice the normal speed temperaraly.

store items from the lava store:

color: changes your name color.

title: gives you a title.

titlecolor: changes your color of your title.

welcome: gives you a login message.

farewell: gives you a logout message.

i also think there should be the ironman feature in zombie where if you survive, you get 2x coins and if you die you lose 3x the coins. just like it is in lava survival.
thrkrew01

Postby thrkrew01 » 01 Jul 2012, 01:54

some usefull commands for zombie survival would be:

/ref: makes you a referee. this is the only mode where wom is allowed. you cannot win or lose (be a human or zombie) when you are a ref. also a /ref show command which shows everyone who is a ref.

/alive: shows everyone who is currently a human.

/dead: shows everyone who is currently a zombie.

/setzombie: just like /setlava where you can skip maps, reload the levels, ect.

/spectate: similar to /ref but for guests. you are invisible but cannot edit any blocks. you cannot use wom. also a /spectate show which lists everyone who is currently sepctating.

also, because this isnt lava survival and you dont need to enter cordinates or block types for adding maps, i think to add zombie maps, there show be a /zombiemap command where you can do /zombiemap add or /zombiemap del. this would save time and make it so others can do this to.
thrkrew01

Postby dzienny » 01 Jul 2012, 23:35

The zombie mode is still in beta. The first release candidate provided some of the most basics elements that were needed to provide fun for players. There will be more candidate releases before the final one comes. The upcoming release candidate will contain some bug fixes and a /referee command also will allow more customization and such. The 3rd release candidate will introduce a level/experience system. The 4th will hopefully introduce a /shop command and of course money rewards.
In case of /alive and /dead there are commands that do the same - /humans and /zombies. Still I may add alive and dead aliases to them, as it makes sense.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby thrkrew01 » 11 Jul 2012, 03:50

my ideas are for the future and i dont expect them to happen right away.

one more command i thought of is a /zombieid or /zid for short. it makes only you see peoples real name instead of the zombie name you set it to be. this will make identifying alot faster for ops if someone is disobeying the rules.
thrkrew01

Postby HelloWorldCool » 11 Jul 2012, 14:40

thrkrew01 wrote:my ideas are for the future and i dont expect them to happen right away.

one more command i thought of is a /zombieid or /zid for short. it makes only you see peoples real name instead of the zombie name you set it to be. this will make identifying alot faster for ops if someone is disobeying the rules.

Seems like you got a lot of good ideas! :D
That command should be easy for dzienny. He could just make it: /zombie showall or /zombie showall realname
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby thrkrew01 » 11 Nov 2012, 02:49

im just wondering if promotion can be added to the store in the next update because right now it only works in the lava mode.
thrkrew01

Return to Zombie Suggestions