Winner gets!...

Re: Winner gets!...

Postby HelloWorldCool » 21 Apr 2014, 20:51

Leeizazombie wrote:I'm not quite sure what he's asking though, I mean: "Winner get 50 (money name)!". Does that mean if there's only on human survivor?

Yes and no.

Interpretation 1
He means that whoever is on the "winner's list" that shows up at the end of each round gets the 50. The winner can only be the first zombie, or 1 human.

For example, if there's only 1 human left that's who gets the 50.
If there are no humans then the 1st zombie gets the 50.

I'm thinking he means this one...but I agree with you the concept seems a little funky... and that is why I made an interpretation 2.

Interpretation 2
He can mean that if a zombie tags a human he gets +50. If he tags any more he won't get a bonus. However when the new zombie which he made tags a human they will get 50. This also suggests that each human that survived the round will get 50.

As you can see with this example...EVERYONE...i mean seriously like everyone ends up getting 50 unless you are the last zombie( 8-) )... or you are the 3rd zombie but you run out of time chasing a human...or some zombie nags all the other humans so you don't have a chance at getting one.

Anyway I hope that cleared some confusion. :mrgreen:

HelloWorldCool
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Re: Winner gets!...

Postby edtheman » 19 May 2014, 03:04

Leeizazombie wrote:I'm not quite sure what he's asking though, I mean: "Winner get 50 (money name)!". Does that mean if there's only on human survivor?

No, I'm pretty sure I was thinking every winner gets it. The rewards can be endless also, so like the winners can get a certain item that you can buy such as being invincible for a minute. I'm also thinking there can be a limitation to the amount of winners though in a situation where the zombie is afk, but that might be hard to do.
Owner of extreme zombie survival. extremezombiesmc.webs.com
edtheman

Previous

Return to Zombie Suggestions