Lava survival Options

Lava survival Options

Postby crazyscouter » 11 Dec 2011, 20:53

I was wondering if in the net update or whatever if there was a way to incorporate more options into lava surival like maybe an option to set a %50 chance of a layered flood instead of flooding at the top. Also it would be nice to add like a %50 percent chance of a water layered/full flood also because i think it would be more fun with more options. And finaly as another option it would be nice to have more options in /store.

PS: i also think the variables for % chance of whatever should be editable by the user.

Thank you and i hope youll take these suggestions into consideration. :D
crazyscouter

Re: Lava survival Options

Postby dzienny » 16 Dec 2011, 00:15

crazyscouter wrote:I was wondering if in the net update or whatever if there was a way to incorporate more options into lava surival like maybe an option to set a %50 chance of a layered flood instead of flooding at the top. Also it would be nice to add like a %50 percent chance of a water layered/full flood also because i think it would be more fun with more options. And finaly as another option it would be nice to have more options in /store.

PS: i also think the variables for % chance of whatever should be editable by the user.

Thank you and i hope youll take these suggestions into consideration. :D

Well you can do it by creating a custom command that will radomly choose what to do. Then you can set it to be executed at the beginning of the flood by adding appriopriate <command></command> tag to maps.txt to the chosen map. This way you can create a very complex scenario.
dzienny
Administrator

Return to Lava Suggestions