Lava Survival

Lava Survival

Postby Apocalypse_Demon » 21 Jul 2012, 09:37

I know Everybody is off the topic of Lava Survival, but here are some things that i think should be added in the store.
1. Perks you can buy in the store(examples: Lavashield(protects you from lava for 10 seconds), Emp(kills physics, making lava not move, but only lasts for 5 or something seconds and then turns physics back on, Cp(clear path, shoots a line of sponges so that player can run through a tunnel to get to safety), ls(lava shift), shifts the lava state to whatever the user wants(costs a lot, because people would set it on wild just to kill other players)
2. Lava messages like(Keep building lava is almost here!!) or (Don't let the lava in through the door.... Its not your friend!!" messages like off of zombies how if your a survivor and the time message appears it will display an encouraging message.
3. Anti pillaring system
4. Commands like /alive, to see who is still alive, and /dead, to see who is dead( the /dead would help a lot because players would see who is dead and maybe try to help the dead players by trying to give them money to buy lives.)
5. Not really needed at all but, a remote console made for completely lava survival, where it allows you to edit more lava settings( Or you could just make the remote console as it is and add 2 tabs, one named Lava S. and the other Zombie S., it would make the remote console better for people who don't always have access to the original console.)
6. Maybe put on the console a number that tells you how many people have been on your server.(optional because it tells people in the server list)
7. Maybe add to where people who don't survive the round lose money?
That's all of the suggestions i could think of rite now, if i think of anymore i will post them.
Custom Command Maker
Apocalypse_Demon

Re: Lava Survival

Postby creativemagic » 21 Jul 2012, 11:09

1. Perks you can buy in the store(examples: Lavashield(protects you from lava for 10 seconds)

1. In /store number 2 "Armor - Gives you full protection from lava for 45 seconds."

3. Anti pillaring system

Properties > General > Misc 3 > Extra > "PillarMaxHeight"

4. Commands like /alive, to see who is still alive

There's already a /alive command...
Owner of...
[Exclusive] Lava Survival
creativemagic

Postby Apocalypse_Demon » 21 Jul 2012, 11:23

I forgot about that, and then instead of /alive it should be /living
Custom Command Maker
Apocalypse_Demon

Postby HelloWorldCool » 21 Jul 2012, 21:17

As creativemagic said, most of the stuff has already been added...

We already have
-anti-pillaring
-remote console
-# of unique visits do: /pcount

Also I would recommend you next time to make the post a little more descriptive instead of just titling this topic "Lava survival" since the location of this topic is already in the lava suggestions section.
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Return to Lava Suggestions