[Limits] Time Elapse Before Rank Up

[Limits] Time Elapse Before Rank Up

Postby HelloWorldCool » 23 Jun 2012, 21:49

General Problem:

I think there should be somewhat of a time elapse before players can rank up either using: /rankup, /buy 13, or /buy promotion...Since sometimes players use: /give and it doesn't really serve as a true identification that the player earned it. I know pay should not be given(as i would suggest) to ops. But this is just an addition for server owners who would like to have their players still use /pay command.
===========================================================================================================

Ideal Suggestion:

The time elapse should probably be set to 28 minutes to default. I chose this number since when a default lava server starts up the round like "14 minutes left to lava flood." Server Owners should be allowed to change this number though.
===========================================================================================================

How to Implement:
Spoiler:
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Re: [Limits] Time Elapse Before Rank Up

Postby dzienny » 25 Jun 2012, 11:26

I like the idea. It makes much sense. It's very unfair if a player is given money and gets a highest rank right away while others has to earn it all by themselves. I am still not sure about how exactly I will implement it into the game or when it will be done, but it will be ;)
dzienny
Administrator

Re: [Limits] Time Elapse Before Rank Up

Postby fizzygillespie » 12 Jul 2012, 17:02

I cmdset /give to nobody, since I don't want my ops giving handouts. I also set a rule for my ops to where if they give handouts, they will get demoted. I allow people under Moderator to give handouts, though, since it will prevent THEM from getting the next rank up.
fizzygillespie

Return to Lava Suggestions