10.6.8 | /mm kick

10.6.8 | /mm kick

Postby Ultima » 01 Jul 2013, 17:45

Bug report from my site:

This is a small bug no one has noticed I believe. Recently today someone was abusing the command in a very interesting way to troll and annoy the user. People with maps on the map server often get visitors and they have the ability to kick them if they so wish to with the command /mm kick (player). This will successfully kick the user out of their map.

HOWEVER, people can use that command when that player in on another map to troll them and therefore abusing the /mm kick. This glitch/bug was just recently found when a player continuously kicked me from my own map in order to annoy me and other players. This bug needs to be fixed otherwise other players may find it very hard to build now due to the actions of other guests kicking them for fun (as you know how many act that way).
Ultima

Re: 10.6.8 | /mm kick

Postby Ultima » 15 Jul 2013, 18:33

On [aBlockz] Map Server, some people can kick other people from "their maps" when the kicked people aren't being at their map. While I was at dancraftx/lava_spleef, yael.gutierrez@ kicked me from "his map." Mostly this happens to me when I just get kicked, when I get to Home, I get kicked again even though I'm not at their map.
I think yael.gutierrez@ might be overpowering this.
Ultima

Re: 10.6.8 | /mm kick

Postby dzienny » 16 Jul 2013, 13:08

Thank you for the information. I will fix this soon.
dzienny
Administrator

Return to Closed Bugs