Infection on freebuild

Infection on freebuild

Postby Leeizazombie » 22 Jun 2013, 07:45

So I decided to get people to join me in a test run for zombiies in a new map, and note that I used the command in FREEBUILD. so the command is /infection, it worked okay for a few hours of use, then this bug came up that everytime a zombie infects someone, everyone gets infected and the game ends, this doesnt leave after a server restart. If you want to see it for yourself please check up on my server on LeeIzaZombie Freebuild and Game (please note that it is not 24/7)

And for /cmdblock happiness 2, It works pretty good, but there is just on minor problem that the blocks "air,lava and water" dont do the specified command when the player walks into the block.
Owner of:
LeeIzaZombie Freebuild and Lava Survival V2 (Shut Down and updated)
LeeIzaZombie Survival (Comming back soon)

IRC: irc.geekshed.net, #leeizazombie, #mcclassichosting
Leeizazombie

Re: 2 problems, /infection and the new command block command

Postby Ultima » 22 Jun 2013, 11:04

Leeizazombie wrote:And for /cmdblock happiness 2, It works pretty good, but there is just on minor problem that the blocks "air,lava and water" dont do the specified command when the player walks into the block.

The /cmdblock happiness 2 is a custom command, notify the maker of it.

I changed the title to be more related with the bug.
Ultima

Re: Infection on freebuild

Postby dzienny » 22 Jun 2013, 12:31

Well, the infection command is bugged. It has been for a long time. I haven't fixed it because a server owner is better off just starting a zombie mode. I may remove this command altogether in the next version.
dzienny
Administrator

Return to Closed Bugs