More Suggestions!

More Suggestions!

Postby xianos707 » 08 Jul 2011, 21:28

Here are a few more suggestions,

The top 3 winners could get extra coins/server.money, the option to edit the amount would be cool too

The option to turn off variables in chat such as $name (people use it to scam for gold and it can get annoying) this would be VERY cool to have.

setlava reloadlevels (player experience and levels in the new .txt file!)

Maybe /tcolor should be added to shops too since there's already title and color (I know smart ppl can use title and color chat to do this anyway, but ppl would buy this still)

A switch for random starting lava block type would be cool

Prevention to stop people with the same ip paying each other (to stop ppl using several logins to cheat ranks) this has happened a couple times since all you have to do is survive to get coins and then on all the different players the guy payed one character and got high rank very fast

(Mainly the in chat variables tho... this would be so good to turn off sometimes it can get so annoying) :x
xianos707

Re: More Suggestions!

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 08 Jul 2011, 21:32

The top 3 winners could get extra coins/server.money, the option to edit the amount would be cool too

Great suggestion, would love to have this.

The option to turn off variables in chat such as $name (people use it to scam for gold and it can get annoying) this would be VERY cool to have.

I believe this is hardcoded into the game, so you can't disable that.

setlava reloadlevels (player experience and levels in the new .txt file!)

Theres already a command that resets XP, I believe thats what you are looking for.

Maybe /tcolor should be added to shops too since there's already title and color (I know smart ppl can use title and color chat to do this anyway, but ppl would buy this still)

Why are colors so popular? I don't even know why the original change color was implented, but a good idea I guess.

A switch for random starting lava block type would be cool

Ehm.. what?
If you mean to change the lava block that actually spawns, no, that won't be changed, so don't bother.

Prevention to stop people with the same ip paying each other (to stop ppl using several logins to cheat ranks) this has happened a couple times since all you have to do is survive to get coins and then on all the different players the guy payed one character and got high rank very fast

*cough* proxy *cough*
g0d01w4r99

Postby jkl139 » 08 Jul 2011, 21:46

With same IP? Uhum :D
jkl139

Postby xianos707 » 08 Jul 2011, 22:14

Theres already a command that resets XP, I believe thats what you are looking for.

Im looking for a command that updates when changes are made to the levelsystem.txt

Ehm.. what?
If you mean to change the lava block that actually spawns, no, that won't be changed, so don't bother.

A switch to turn off or on the option for random starting block type (to change between a,b,c,d and normal)

*cough* proxy *cough*

Yeah proxy wont change the ip of all the characters though they will still have the same ip, similar to how it says 'lately known as xxx' its not that hard to see which ppl have the same ip and then check that they dont when using /pay
xianos707

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 11 Jul 2011, 11:08

A command that updates changes to levelsystem.txt? I've never seen that file before in my life.

I still don't understand by what you mean by a random starting block.. the starting block is always active_hot_lava. Maybe you mean lava mood?

Accounts don't have IP's set to them, MCLawl saves the IP into it's database. The "last known as" feature you are talking about is name varification, not IP verification.
g0d01w4r99

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 12 Jul 2011, 22:01

Update to my previous post:

A command that updates changes to levelsystem.txt? I've never seen that file before in my life.

/setlava reloadlevels

I still don't understand by what you mean by a random starting block.. the starting block is always active_hot_lava. Maybe you mean lava mood?

The starting block can be set in the new maps.txt

Yeah proxy wont change the ip of all the characters though they will still have the same ip, similar to how it says 'lately known as xxx' its not that hard to see which ppl have the same ip and then check that they dont when using /pay

Then the system is no longer automated, so theres no point in implenting it. You were looking for something that does the job for you, right?
g0d01w4r99

Postby xianos707 » 12 Jul 2011, 22:18

Whoo the update implemented some of my suggestions, very nice!

store: new item added to the shop - /titlecolor
change: command /pay restricts from paying the person with the same ip,
feature: you can disable in-game variables (e.g. $name) in server.properties file,
feature: '/setlava reloadlevels' command reloads "levelsystem.txt",
fix: sponges work for other lava types (type a,b,c,d and magma),

Then the system is no longer automated, so theres no point in implenting it. You were looking for something that does the job for you, right?

yeah I was talkin about an update to the command that checks the ip of the person being payed isnt equal to the person doing the paying, looks like he added it yay!
xianos707

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 13 Jul 2011, 07:56

:D
g0d01w4r99

Return to Closed Suggestions