Some suggestions

Some suggestions

Postby xianos707 » 04 Jul 2011, 11:59

When you can buy an item in the shop (when you have enough coins) the amount for it could be green instead of red (where it says xx coins to buy)

Include a name color change to the shop pls (at least the option to use it), would be enough space since im disabling the /farewell from shop anyway

Increase the max level, 30levels would be cool :)

Can you add more/bring back more information to /look pls? Some of the stuff that used to be there was interesting like blocks modified and date first logged in

This might be a bug but ill post it here anyway, /items doesnt show all the items you own (mainly new ones) like sponges

Another bug (only minor) when you right click a map in the list and try to change the physics (1-4) it says invalid input but you can go to lava survival 2 tab and just change it there

if I find any other bugs or suggestions within the next day or two ill edit it in here
xianos707

Re: Some suggestions

Postby xianos707 » 04 Jul 2011, 12:26

it says i can no longer edit my post so ill just add more here,
Include more information in /help setlava (I always forget about /setlava reloadtexts and other ones)
Add a way to reload text in the shop? /setlava reloadtexts doesnt update when i change item details I still have to restart
Also when restarting my server i tried /kickall and it just kicked me lol fail is this ment to happen? (similar to /crashserver how it just kicks the person trying it?)
xianos707

Postby jkl139 » 04 Jul 2011, 12:48

You got alotta small cool suggestions :D
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 04 Jul 2011, 14:05

When you can buy an item in the shop (when you have enough coins) the amount for it could be green instead of red (where it says xx coins to buy)

Not a bad suggestion, how this could be achieved, is beyond me though.

Include a name color change to the shop pls (at least the option to use it), would be enough space since im disabling the /farewell from shop anyway

I guess thats a fine suggestion.

Increase the max level, 30levels would be cool

Ya, or at least make levels harder, people get to level 20 in under 8 logins on my server.

Can you add more/bring back more information to /look pls? Some of the stuff that used to be there was interesting like blocks modified and date first logged in

Can't really tell if your blind or something, both of the things you listed already appear in /look.

This might be a bug but ill post it here anyway, /items doesnt show all the items you own (mainly new ones) like sponges

Never experienced this myself.

Another bug (only minor) when you right click a map in the list and try to change the physics (1-4) it says invalid input but you can go to lava survival 2 tab and just change it there

Again, never experienced this myself.

Include more information in /help setlava (I always forget about /setlava reloadtexts and other ones)

Agreed.

Add a way to reload text in the shop? /setlava reloadtexts doesnt update when i change item details I still have to restart

To reload shop prices/text in the shop, do /setlava reloadprices
To reload textdata.txt, do /setlava reloadtexts
For full list of /setlava usage, go to viewtopic.php?f=6&t=585

Also when restarting my server i tried /kickall and it just kicked me lol fail is this ment to happen? (similar to /crashserver how it just kicks the person trying it?)

Yeah, its a joke command.
g0d01w4r99

Postby xianos707 » 04 Jul 2011, 14:37

G0d01w4r99 you may not have the latest update of the software if you can see the blocks modified and log in date with /look on your one because it definatley isnt on mine (it used to be in a previous version tho)
All i get is the map im on, the level, number of times survived, experience, best score and gold coins
thnx for the list of /setlava commands (hope it gets put in the server too)
xianos707

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 04 Jul 2011, 15:23

My software is 4.7. Might wanna get your facts right before you make a conclusion.
g0d01w4r99

Postby jkl139 » 04 Jul 2011, 15:29

Could you please stop arguing here? I'll lock otherwise.
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 04 Jul 2011, 16:14

Arguing? We're having a debate. And thats something a whole lot different from arguing.
g0d01w4r99

Postby jkl139 » 04 Jul 2011, 16:32

Dude, im german.. And i meant that..
jkl139

Postby xianos707 » 04 Jul 2011, 17:02

I didnt make a conclusion i said you may not have, and im clearly not blind so no need to be a douchey flamer, theres no point arguing bro
xianos707

Next

Return to Closed Suggestions