UPDATER

UPDATER

Postby jokeonthego » 30 Jun 2011, 15:44

no offence dzienny but the updating part of the server is a bit annoying by keep downloading it and putting the files into your server .. my suggestion is that like most another companies that have there own servers that other people can use like mcforge or mclawl .. you should make the console a bit like there's with an auto updater in the console so you don't have to keep coming here download it and input it into your server if you like this thank you scincerly .. jokeonthego
:/ your decision on me leaving server software or staying
jokeonthego

Re: UPDATER

Postby PlatinumKiller » 30 Jun 2011, 16:05

jokeonthego wrote:no offence dzienny but the updating part of the server is a bit annoying by keep downloading it and putting the files into your server .. my suggestion is that like most another companies that have there own servers that other people can use like mcforge or mclawl .. you should make the console a bit like there's with an auto updater in the console so you don't have to keep coming here download it and input it into your server if you like this thank you scincerly .. jokeonthego

Might want to put this under suggestions.
PlatinumKiller

Postby jkl139 » 30 Jun 2011, 16:11

jokeonthego wrote:no offence dzienny but the updating part of the server is a bit annoying by keep downloading it and putting the files into your server .. my suggestion is that like most another companies that have there own servers that other people can use like mcforge or mclawl .. you should make the console a bit like there's with an auto updater in the console so you don't have to keep coming here download it and input it into your server if you like this thank you scincerly .. jokeonthego

Ever heard about . and ? :D
It was very hard for me to read :P Expecially i'm german. lmao
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 30 Jun 2011, 18:09

Again.. lost my breath while reading this. No, the updating is fine. Auto-updaters just screw everything up. If your too lazy to update, don't even bother to use this software.
g0d01w4r99

Postby mmccoy1127 » 30 Jun 2011, 22:42

g0d01w4r99 wrote:Again.. lost my breath while reading this. No, the updating is fine. Auto-updaters just screw everything up. If your too lazy to update, don't even bother to use this software.

Couldn't have said it any better!
mmccoy1127

Postby PlatinumKiller » 01 Jul 2011, 00:16

mmccoy1127 wrote:
g0d01w4r99 wrote:Again.. lost my breath while reading this. No, the updating is fine. Auto-updaters just screw everything up. If your too lazy to update, don't even bother to use this software.

Couldn't have said it any better!

*hits like button*
PlatinumKiller

Postby jkl139 » 01 Jul 2011, 06:08

Got a youtube account?

PS: updater is fine, im happy to visit the forum abyways :D
jkl139

Return to Closed Suggestions