./vote ./op_touch ./wp

./vote ./op_touch ./wp

Postby GameMaster » 29 Jun 2011, 15:51

So, I came up (Well saw) Some commands that would be usefull on MCDzienny, the /vote wouls be ./vote (subject) Would then show up as Vote yes/Now (Subject Then 10 seconds later the system counts up if what got higher, Yes or no, then it displayes the vote.

/op_touch is a block witch shows up as op_air if a user touches it or builds on it he/she gets sent back to spawn

/wp is warn player but its /warn player #(rule Number) and the player gets sent back to spawn

/sponges would be for op, Would repeal the lava by 10x10x10 and would Stay There without disappearing to unflood homes, if someone floodes them.

thease are just some suggestions. Hopefully they will be planted

And at the end of round, It will be a vote btween two random maps then the map that gets the most vote wins
GameMaster

Re: ./vote ./op_touch ./wp

Postby jkl139 » 29 Jun 2011, 15:57

GameMaster wrote:So, I came up (Well saw) Some commands that would be usefull on MCDzienny, the /vote wouls be ./vote (subject) Would then show up as Vote yes/Now (Subject Then 10 seconds later the system counts up if what got higher, Yes or no, then it displayes the vote.

/op_touch is a block witch shows up as op_air if a user touches it or builds on it he/she gets sent back to spawn

/wp is warn player but its /warn player #(rule Number) and the player gets sent back to spawn

/sponges would be for op, Would repeal the lava by 10x10x10 and would Stay There without disappearing to unflood homes, if someone floodes them.

thease are just some suggestions. Hopefully they will be planted

And at the end of round, It will be a vote btween two random maps then the map that gets the most vote wins

To activate the vote, go to "Lava Survival II" and tick "use vote"
The sponges were already suggested, but good that you repeat it.
op_touch, never heard of it, but definately nice idea.
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 29 Jun 2011, 16:02

/vote would be extremely useful IMO.
I already have a custom warn command in my MCDzienny, so I don't really need it.
/op_touch is completely unnecessary IMO. Serves no purpose what so ever.
I already suggested permanent sponges, but in a different form. /sponge's and vanilla placed sponges disappear and must be purchased, /psponge's can be placed by Op+ and never disappear.
g0d01w4r99

Postby PlatinumKiller » 29 Jun 2011, 18:47

I think he's saying like, if someone (a certain rank) types a command like, /vote do you like cookies, Yes Or No, The guest(players) can type /yes or /no.
PlatinumKiller

Postby jkl139 » 29 Jun 2011, 18:48

PlatinumKiller wrote:

I think he's saying like, if someone (a certain rank) types a command like, /vote do you like cookies, Yes Or No, The guest(players) can type /yes or /no.

Oh, aah. That would be completely useless :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 29 Jun 2011, 20:01

Oh, aah. That would be completely useless

Actually, quite the opposite. That is extremely useful. For example:
Lava has flooded. People are getting bored. You cast a vote: "Water flood?" If Yes exceeds No, make an active_water somewhere, so it collides with the lava, thus, creating an obsidian wall. That gets the attention of people, and, allows you to keep track of them, which, in turn, allows you to catch griefers. This /vote GameMaster suggested is what I was looking for since I started using Dzienny, so thats not a bad idea at all.
g0d01w4r99

Postby jkl139 » 29 Jun 2011, 20:03

g0d01w4r99 wrote:
Oh, aah. That would be completely useless

Actually, quite the opposite. That is extremely useful. For example:
Lava has flooded. People are getting bored. You cast a vote: "Water flood?" If Yes exceeds No, make an active_water somewhere, so it collides with the lava, thus, creating an obsidian wall. That gets the attention of people, and, allows you to keep track of them, which, in turn, allows you to catch griefers. This /vote GameMaster suggested is what I was looking for since I started using Dzienny, so thats not a bad idea at all.

If any OP isn't online?
He thinks about fun votes I think, if no OP is online, you'll have to code it i guess.
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 29 Jun 2011, 20:05

Huh?
g0d01w4r99

Postby jkl139 » 29 Jun 2011, 20:06

g0d01w4r99 wrote:Huh?

I think he suggested to add a fun vote!
But yay, a suggestion and I like useless stuff :D
jkl139

Return to Closed Suggestions