/setvote and /tmessage?

/setvote and /tmessage?

Postby chase8333 » 27 Jun 2011, 05:05

Hello, Is it possible you could add a command 'setvote' or 'addvote' the ability to make a vote that people can vote to...Example: VOTE: Break barrier? That would be awesome :D
Type Y/N to vote

Could you add 'tmessage'...I can't seem to figure out how to add it, for it will not compile...I receive errors.

Error #CS0246
Message: The type or namespace name 'Command' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Line: 7

-------------------------

Error #CS0246
Message: The type or namespace name 'LevelPermission' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Line: 18

Error #CS0246
Message: The type or namespace name 'Player' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Line: 52

Error #CS0246
Message: The type or namespace name 'Player' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Line: 104

Thanks,
Chase

BTW Thanks for making the server software it's amazing...I'm soon going to donate for your hard work.
Servers:
SuperSpys Epic Lava Survival (MCDzienny <3)
SuperSpys Epic Freebuild/Themed
SuperSpys Epic SMP/PVP Beta server
chase8333

Re: /setvote and /tmessage?

Postby PlatinumKiller » 27 Jun 2011, 05:07

If you mean the ability to vote for a map they already have it, Lava Survival II in console, check the voting system box. There's a tutorial video on how to compile properly. I can't add link because I'm on iPod.
PlatinumKiller

Postby jkl139 » 27 Jun 2011, 14:46

PlatinumKiller wrote:If you mean the ability to vote for a map they already have it, Lava Survival II in console, check the voting system box. There's a tutorial video on how to compile properly. I can't add link because I'm on iPod.

I think he means something with dams on degneboligs. They got dams that prevent people from getting flooded, if they break it, lava floods in to the next dam.
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 27 Jun 2011, 15:09

I'm pretty sure he means something like Blocktopia has. Trusted+ can do a custom vote saying "Do you like cookies?" then the players can type yes or no. That'd be really neat to have IMO.
g0d01w4r99

Postby jkl139 » 27 Jun 2011, 15:13

g0d01w4r99 wrote:I'm pretty sure he means something like Blocktopia has. Trusted+ can do a custom vote saying "Do you like cookies?" then the players can type yes or no. That'd be really neat to have IMO.

Mwaha, i was right. I think you could join their server, and ask how they did this. They got a different software (It stinks :D)
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 27 Jun 2011, 15:17

If you were to compare their software, and Dzienny's software, they pretty much equal each other out. MCDzienny has an excellent way of brining lava into the map, which also makes us able to avoid spawners, AKA timers. What I do think is, Blocktopia's software is a tab bit more stable that Dzienny's software. Also, I miss lava sponges in Dzienny's software. I'd really love to see Dzienny bring them into his software ^_^'
g0d01w4r99

Postby jkl139 » 27 Jun 2011, 15:20

g0d01w4r99 wrote:If you were to compare their software, and Dzienny's software, they pretty much equal each other out. MCDzienny has an excellent way of brining lava into the map, which also makes us able to avoid spawners, AKA timers. What I do think is, Blocktopia's software is a tab bit more stable that Dzienny's software. Also, I miss lava sponges in Dzienny's software. I'd really love to see Dzienny bring them into his software ^_^'

See, Blocktopias or Degneboligs software is fully developed. Dziennys is in developement and nearly as perfect as Blocktopia. Every got Pros and Contras, I bet Dzienny will be famous for his great work.

Pease!

PS: Degneboligs/Blocktopia suckz, they kick you if you "annoy" them and ask "where the timer is and how it works" D:
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 27 Jun 2011, 15:26

Degneboligs sucks, and Blocktopia is just fine. No, they don't have "perfect" software as you stated in your post. In fact, the closest one to being perfect is MCDzienny, Dzienny just needs to polish the few loose ends.
g0d01w4r99

Postby jkl139 » 27 Jun 2011, 15:29

g0d01w4r99 wrote:Degneboligs sucks, and Blocktopia is just fine. No, they don't have "perfect" software as you stated in your post. In fact, the closest one to being perfect is MCDzienny, Dzienny just needs to polish the few loose ends.

I said, the *censored* (no ads) survival software is in further developement. This one just started.
And i think, Dzienny is really the best developer ever. Like 2 Updates a day, shame i can't donate. I'm living with my parents and ain't 18. D:
jkl139

Postby g0d01w4r99 » 27 Jun 2011, 15:33

Lemme quote what you said.
Code: Select all
Dziennys is in developement and nearly as perfect as Blocktopia

You stated MCDzienny is not nearly as perfect as Blocktopia. So your implying Blocktopia is perfect. It isn't.

EDIT: Ah wait, scratch that, you said its nearly as perfect as Blocktopia. True, MCDzienny is extremely close to Blocktopia. Still, it doesn't change the fact that you stated Blocktopia has perfect software.
g0d01w4r99

Next

Return to Closed Suggestions