Add something to shop!

Add something to shop!

Postby jkl139 » 24 Jun 2011, 20:31

Maybe you shall add "sponges" to shop, they maybe bloc the lava or like 30 seconds at a range of a few blocks.
Wouldnt be bad to add a description to the shop - items
For example: Hammer - 20 [money] - Acts like cuboid. Type /hammer to use.

Oh and maybe this doesnt fit here, but is there a compiled versio ofthe "buy rank" command? i need it D: Or maybe you can add that to the shop too, and if you dont want it - disable it! :D
I got alotta ideas, but i think that's nearly impossible :D

PS : Dzienny, you are the greatest developer ever! Like 2 Updates a day! <3 :D
jkl139

Re: Add something to shop!

Postby jkl139 » 25 Jun 2011, 19:14

woo, dzienny, you added something for me :D
can we maybe edit the prices for the ranks, at my server people are buying OP-Ranks :S
jkl139

Postby dzienny » 25 Jun 2011, 21:30

jkl139 wrote:woo, dzienny, you added something for me :D
can we maybe edit the prices for the ranks, at my server people are buying OP-Ranks :S

I put restriction that one can't buy rank that is equal to or over 80 permission. It is default value for OP. You should set OP+ ranks within 80-100 range then nobody will be able to buy it. :)
dzienny
Administrator

Postby jkl139 » 26 Jun 2011, 00:21

Hmmmmmm,can you give someone negative money? :D
jkl139

Postby xianos707 » 26 Jun 2011, 01:18

can you now add the option to turn off buying promotion from the shop so i can update without having to add this =/ another great feature would be to set the price of different ranks so builder is cheaper than advbuilder and my other custom ranks, please allow one of these =)
xianos707

Postby dzienny » 28 Jun 2011, 00:43

xianos707 wrote:can you now add the option to turn off buying promotion from the shop so i can update without having to add this =/ another great feature would be to set the price of different ranks so builder is cheaper than advbuilder and my other custom ranks, please allow one of these =)

Check out the newest release, you can set prices for different ranks as well as turn off the feature by setting prices to 0.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby PlatinumKiller » 28 Jun 2011, 00:49

dzienny wrote:
xianos707 wrote:can you now add the option to turn off buying promotion from the shop so i can update without having to add this =/ another great feature would be to set the price of different ranks so builder is cheaper than advbuilder and my other custom ranks, please allow one of these =)

Check out the newest release, you can set prices for different ranks as well as turn off the feature by setting prices to 0.

Dzienny i know i asked a lot but i really want it, i cannot find commands.

/like and a /unlike. thanks,

And a awesome idea from JKl139, Level heaven for ghosts(can automatically go there).
PlatinumKiller

Return to Closed Suggestions