[Player] went to [lava map]

[Player] went to [lava map]

Postby Mendez » 07 Feb 2013, 23:23

This suggestion is mainly for Lava / Freebuild servers.
When a player connects to the Main map, the consol and chat will show whether the guest goes to their home map and if through a portal to a custom map or by the command, it doesn't show when a player enters the lava survival.
This can be annoying if a player needs any help while using a player account, not watching the consol and then having to check on the players tab to see if someone is wandering in the main around 'lost', not using the lava portal (or not knowing they have) and disconnects for lack of instructions.
Is it possible maybe only for the consol chat to show when a player goes to a lava map or is this too much spam for the chat?

Also a similar topic is I noticed on the 8.8.0.0 and 8.9.0.0 changelog:
- change: emails domains are hidden in case of Mojang accounts,
- fix: in some places email domain was displayed. It should be hidden to provide players more security,
When a player uses /home the full email is still displayed for their home map name on chat to everyone.
Mendez_Pro
Owner of Mendez Freebuild+LavaS
Mendez

Re: [Player] went to [lava map]

Postby dzienny » 07 Feb 2013, 23:33

1. I will see if I can easily add on lava portal use notification. Anyway, it will only give you more logs and it probably won't help any newcomers. You should consider adding message blocks made of air. Command /mb.
2. I haven't known about this issue. I will fix it, I just don't know exactly when.
dzienny
Administrator

Re: [Player] went to [lava map]

Postby Mendez » 07 Feb 2013, 23:53

Nice idea, that would help not annoy the Lava survival only servers or would need a disable option on the chat, maybe still could for the lava portal.
The /mb will help some I suppose.
I know it has to wait in line for your priority updates or if are useful at all, much appreciated with what you have done so far! 8-) Cheers
Mendez_Pro
Owner of Mendez Freebuild+LavaS
Mendez

Return to Closed Suggestions