help, you can put zombie survival?

help, you can put zombie survival?

Postby polloremulo » 29 Apr 2012, 01:23

hi all sorry for bothering
today I wanted to ask if you can put zurvival zombie, and if you can as I do

if you can not make a server like zombie survival

I have a server called Argenticraft vallan if they HOPEFULLY ANSWER FROM YOU ALL 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
polloremulo

Re: help, you can put zombie survival?

Postby thrkrew01 » 29 Apr 2012, 01:38

hmm i would think of replacing the ahl (active hot lava) to zombie in the lava/maps.txt directory but.. that would only spawn one zombie. ive seen an infection file in the mcdzienny server pack but never knew how to work it (i dont think its the /infection cmd). there should be a game mode option for zombie survial just like it is for survival and freebuild. i also noticed there was a water survival thing in the messages txt but when i replace ahl with acw it still uses the lava messages. so thats a good question. i think i saw a post awhile ago on this but ive been to lazy to look :P
thrkrew01

Postby creativemagic » 29 Apr 2012, 10:03

If I remember correctly, zombie survival was removed because it was too buggy...?
Owner of...
[Exclusive] Lava Survival
creativemagic

Postby polloremulo » 29 Apr 2012, 22:50

thrkrew01 wrote:hmm i would think of replacing the ahl (active hot lava) to zombie in the lava/maps.txt directory but.. that would only spawn one zombie. ive seen an infection file in the mcdzienny server pack but never knew how to work it (i dont think its the /infection cmd). there should be a game mode option for zombie survial just like it is for survival and freebuild. i also noticed there was a water survival thing in the messages txt but when i replace ahl with acw it still uses the lava messages. so thats a good question. i think i saw a post awhile ago on this but ive been to lazy to look :P

thanks but I do not quite understand you can make a tutorial if not too much trouble? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
polloremulo

Postby thrkrew01 » 30 Apr 2012, 04:57

well... if your ok with 1 zombie spawning.... then i will.
thrkrew01

Return to Closed Suggestions