(Plugin) View

Re: (Plugin) View

Postby HETAL » 27 Jun 2013, 18:42

i was thinking by using your mapview plugin you could add in the players too and then you would be able to keep an eye on the whole map, its players, and the blocks they are placing or destroying.
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Postby Alshima » 28 Jun 2013, 01:33

Breakdown901 wrote:I'm not sure if this is possible or not because I think you'd need the Minecraft source code, but would it be possible to make a plugin where you could view someone else's perspective from the Console?
For Example: you are too busy to actually play, so you go onto the view plugin and watch what someone is doing.

No need for this plugin really... There is already a /follow soo yeah, you can probably make a plugin out of the source of the /follow command.
Alshima

Postby joppiesaus » 28 Jun 2013, 13:40

ismellike wrote:The thing about what you're doing joppie is that you have to be in the game.

Breakdown901 wrote:you are too busy to actually play, so you go onto the view plugin and watch what someone is doing.

*logs in*
3 seconds later
*/viewplayer derp*
done.

Making it from the console takes some really advanced code, and if you wan't it not laggy, you must write your own client sorta.
joppiesaus

Location: in a obsedian house, with glass in it so i can see the lava!

Previous

Return to Requests for Addon