/apple

/apple

Postby lucasds12 » 05 Jun 2013, 02:48

Hey, I want a /apple command.
Basically what this command does is that it works similar to /treasure but a little different.
Changes from /treasure.
>Does not obey gravity in Lava Survivals and stuff like that.
>Red block instead of gold_ore block.
>Different send message.
The send message could be "Congratulations, you have caught a apple!"
You could put the amount of [INSERT MONEY HERE] in the code to put the amount of [INSERT MONEY HERE] in your server.
It would be beyond perfection if you could code or make this command (If there is a method for it) and post it down below, I will truly appreciate it.
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Re: /apple

Postby Conor » 05 Jun 2013, 17:35

lucasds12 wrote:Hey, I want a /apple command.
Basically what this command does is that it works similar to /treasure but a little different.
Changes from /treasure.
>Does not obey gravity in Lava Survivals and stuff like that.
>Red block instead of gold_ore block.
>Different send message.
The send message could be "Congratulations, you have caught a apple!"
You could put the amount of [INSERT MONEY HERE] in the code to put the amount of [INSERT MONEY HERE] in your server.
It would be beyond perfection if you could code or make this command (If there is a method for it) and post it down below, I will truly appreciate it.
-Lucas

I don't know what the treasure command is :S

I could give it an attempt possibly, if you can explain in detail exactly what you want the command to do.
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby HETAL » 06 Jun 2013, 21:35

I can make this command if someone gives me the code for /treasure, I had attempted it but like my past 5 cmds I had to trash the file because I failed
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Postby dzienny » 06 Jun 2013, 21:39

HETAL wrote:I can make this command if someone gives me the code for /treasure, I had attempted it but like my past 5 cmds I had to trash the file because I failed

You should really start with something simple first. Create some very basic command, read some more about programming in C# and then you could try something harder.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby HETAL » 06 Jun 2013, 21:41

I have coded some minor stuff for mcforge but the methods here are different so its gonna take some time for me to get used to mcdzienny methods
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Return to Requests for Addon