/inbox clear

/inbox clear

Postby lucasds12 » 30 May 2013, 00:03

Hello, as you know there is a /inbox command that allows you to see your previous messages sent by various players but I got to the point where my inbox was spammed and I want to erase my messages. It would be nice if you could add the '/inbox clear' option so my inbox is ABSOULTELY cleared and zero messages pop up in my inbox. Thank you for wasting your time reading this and please reply below and sorry if this is already implemented.

-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Re: /inbox clear

Postby Conor » 30 May 2013, 00:58

lucasds12 wrote:Hello, as you know there is a /inbox command that allows you to see your previous messages sent by various players but I got to the point where my inbox was spammed and I want to erase my messages. It would be nice if you could add the '/inbox clear' option so my inbox is ABSOULTELY cleared and zero messages pop up in my inbox. Thank you for wasting your time reading this and please reply below and sorry if this is already implemented.

-Lucas

You can use '/inbox del [number]' to delete a specific message in your inbox.

You can use '/inbox del all' to delete all messages in your inbox.

You probably could have saved yourself a lot of time by typing /help inbox, instead of writing that, remember to check /help first! ;)
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Return to Requests for Addon