Set pass and pass

Set pass and pass

Postby Hira » 25 Oct 2012, 05:16

I was wondring that like a command like every person higher rank then mod has to use /pass to be admin back until they don't put he password they can't use any commands or go somewhere
Ex: /setpass ( will be the first time or when rating th password ) /pass ( will be that every time you log in you have to type it then you will get you rank back what it was )
He idea to this is hat if there account is hacked they hacker still won't be able to do anything until they type the password one of my staffs account was hacked and then he hacked ruined everything like my maps and banned me the owner and stuff
Owner of [IbHiracraft] lava survival + freebuild
Hira

Re: Set pass and pass

Postby dryfly21 » 27 Oct 2012, 00:10

I don't think a hacker did that because a hacker wouldn't hack then some how find the server the person went on that was staff on. I think it was just a power abuser/ person wrongly promoted to the same rank a owner should be. Also /setpass and /pass is already made for MCForge which is a piece of poop software. Sooo yeah you probably just have staff problems cause of you promoting everyone that says hi to you.
dryfly21

Postby Hira » 27 Oct 2012, 03:09

Dude so is there anyways can get that or know first of all I don't rank ppl just like that i want to see hard work and CMOS he knows Plus is Mcfogre better or know and I was just asking I am had a jacker who hacked his account and the hacker was
A guest
In my server
Owner of [IbHiracraft] lava survival + freebuild
Hira

Postby ismellike » 11 Nov 2012, 15:14

Hey Hira,
Just saying, but if a hacker hacked into someones account (need password to enter that) whats to say someone wont just put the same password or cant the hacker hack that one too?
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Return to Requests for Addon