Classic

Classic

Postby Breakdown901 » 04 Nov 2013, 20:12

Hey guys. Sorry I've been a way a while, its just with Classic being at probably the lowest its ever been, I'm starting to take disinterest in certain things.

Anyway, I'd like to discuss Classic. It seems like it may soon be coming to a end(hard to believe).
I'd like to know your thoughts, will Classic end soon? Or will it carry on? Will Classicube replace this problem if it ends?

Personally, I think Mojang will soon end it, maybe by the end of the year. Sad thing is, I dont think ClassiCube will make any difference. Classic had this sort of feeling to it, like its meant to be old. I dont think trying to revive Classic will make any difference, because most Classic players(including me), are starting to move to Premium. I got Premium a few months ago, and I enjoy it, but the memories of Classic will always be there.

Also, this isn't a goodbye post :P
Owner of:
Breakdown901 Lava Survival/Zombie Survival/Freebuild
Host of NeonGaming Lava Survival.
Breakdown901

Re: Classic

Postby joppiesaus » 05 Nov 2013, 18:44

Yeah... You're right. The "Classic feeling" has gone for me. And for Ultima.
Classicube makes it new. With new possibilities. That's just why I like Classic. You have endless possibillities in building, but you have limited blocks and stuff. That's also why I don't like the minecraft premium that much anymore, because you can now even "code" in minecraft. That's not a problem, but what I mean is, now you have 5 blocks with the same color red(Red sand, red stained clay, red glass, red wool, redstone block). Which makes it not difficult to build.(maybe hard to undertand)

Conclusion: I like minecraft because you can achieve anything using your brain. But with the new stuff, you can do things much easier, and that's the problem for me.(still hard to understand)

I still love Minecraft thought.

Also, there are a lot of threads about this. This will cause a endless discussion, but that's okay. Because that's why Dzienny created a forum, to discuss things.
I think I move this to the General Chat. See 'ya there! :D
joppiesaus

Location: in a obsedian house, with glass in it so i can see the lava!

Return to General Chat