connecting to certain servers

connecting to certain servers

Postby the_evil_one44 » 26 Oct 2013, 18:55

everyone knows xwom is down so i downloaded classiccube, logged in via the minecraft.net thing and it worked fine and all the servers came up on a list but the one server i want to connect to's name isn't there. It is only this one server and i can connect to plenty of other servers. I asked around and apparently i have to make a CC account, but is there any other way? It kind of makes going on there, getting so many hours, so many stars, op ect a waste of time and i don't want to lose it all.
the_evil_one44

Re: connecting to certain servers

Postby dzienny » 26 Oct 2013, 22:18

XWoM is going to be fixed. So you may still use it. But it's advised to use ClassiCube as it brings new features to the client, for example new models like zombie. Still, any MCDzienny server should be listed on minecraft.net list. If it's not there it means that the server owner hasn't updated their server to the newest version. The update is required to get back on the minecraft.net list. Lastly, I'm going to make a command that will let server owners to copy all the account data to a new account. However it doesn't mean that the owner is going to bother to copy your or somebody's else account.
dzienny
Administrator

Return to General Chat