Omniban Vasdev Please.

Omniban Vasdev Please.

Postby lucasds12 » 23 Jun 2013, 21:26

Hello guys, I have a serious report. Please omniban Vasdev. He is the most horrible hacker that hacks several accounts and I will prove everyone that Vasdev hacked by sparing the logs:
Logs wrote: + vasdev has joined the game.
lucasds12: Welcome Vas.
lucasds12 used /rank vasdev co-founder
vasdev: Hehe Im Going To Hack You Lucas
lucasds12: Don't please.
sarahdogd@yahoo.com: dont do dat too ppl its not good to hax
vasdev used /kickban sarahdogd@yahoo.com
vasdev: Haha Nows The Time To Hack.
- vasdev disconnected.
- lucasds12 kicked ("Someone logged in as you!")
+ lucasds12 has joined the game!
lucasds12: Hacked, Take That Lucas!
lucasds12 used /shutdown
Console [Alive]: I'm done with you Vas.
Console [Alive] used /xban vasdev
- lucasds12 kicked ("You were kicked by a IRC controller!")
You can't IP-ban the server!
Console [Alive] used /shutdown

That is the logs what Vas did. I witnessed torture by this individual and I tried to abort all the blatant disregard he did but it wasn't working so good. I customized my password minutes later so that wouldn't happen again and of course, I went to his server and the first thing I saw was him hacking people's account and making people witness terrible experience and feel discouraged in the server and I do not want that to happen to you incredible guys and he owns a community as you know which is called #mccexperthosting and he begs for people to apply for a server and he made a advertisement everywhere, in the MCBlend forums, in the MCStorm forums, in the MCDzienny forums, my forums and more. And after all that trouble of trying to make you apply, he denies your application and the people who use the format don't even get a server as I have saw and I witnessed embarrassment from this individual because he gets one of his friends and uses them to get rid of me and he does it to other people too. He griefs, hacks, evades bans, abuses, noclips around blocks (goes through blocks which is very cheap), breaks bedrock in lava survivals + zombie survivals, the coding that someone else does he takes the credit and gives him self the credit when he didn't even make the command which I have saw because he took ismellike's /instabuild command and Conor's /snakegame command and put to another software and said he made all of the coding and the valid truth is that Conor and Ismellike made it.

You may think he did not do this horrible, and absolutely impossible for just one individual but it is true and I really want this individual omnibanned please because I don't want to be embarrassed by him again.
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Re: Omniban Vasdev Please.

Postby Conor » 23 Jun 2013, 21:42

Could you please tell me where he used my code/who he gave it to?

My pet hate is people taking credit for my hard work - as any coder will understand.

With respect to the 'hack', I knew something was fishy about him to begin with.. you should always be cautious with your personal details. How did he get your password? Did you have to put it into a form or something when applying for a server?
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby HETAL » 23 Jun 2013, 21:59

i knew something was fishy from the start when i was looking through some of his logs today i found some interesting stuff, someone had hacked my account, and vasdev was on the same time it was hacked but he was afk.its a possiblity but with lucasd12's logs its probably right to omiban him
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Postby lucasds12 » 23 Jun 2013, 22:06

He took your /snakegame command and I don't remember where he put it but I know he putted it somewhere. He found it by asking me several times and saying "Tell Me Your Password Or Else Ill Xban You From My Company" and of course I told him my password and hacked me hours later.
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby HETAL » 23 Jun 2013, 22:26

does vasdev even has a license to start a public company on dependent on a old certificate of mojang
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Postby Alshima » 23 Jun 2013, 23:26

lucasds12 wrote:Hello guys, I have a serious report. Please omniban Vasdev. He is the most horrible hacker that hacks several accounts and I will prove everyone that Vasdev hacked by sparing the logs:
Logs wrote: + vasdev has joined the game.
lucasds12: Welcome Vas.
lucasds12 used /rank vasdev co-founder
vasdev: Hehe Im Going To Hack You Lucas
lucasds12: Don't please.
sarahdogd@yahoo.com: dont do dat too ppl its not good to hax
vasdev used /kickban sarahdogd@yahoo.com
vasdev: Haha Nows The Time To Hack.
- vasdev disconnected.
- lucasds12 kicked ("Someone logged in as you!")
+ lucasds12 has joined the game!
lucasds12: Hacked, Take That Lucas!
lucasds12 used /shutdown
Console [Alive]: I'm done with you Vas.
Console [Alive] used /xban vasdev
- lucasds12 kicked ("You were kicked by a IRC controller!")
You can't IP-ban the server!
Console [Alive] used /shutdown

That is the logs what Vas did. I witnessed torture by this individual and I tried to abort all the blatant disregard he did but it wasn't working so good. I customized my password minutes later so that wouldn't happen again and of course, I went to his server and the first thing I saw was him hacking people's account and making people witness terrible experience and feel discouraged in the server and I do not want that to happen to you incredible guys and he owns a community as you know which is called #mccexperthosting and he begs for people to apply for a server and he made a advertisement everywhere, in the MCBlend forums, in the MCStorm forums, in the MCDzienny forums, my forums and more. And after all that trouble of trying to make you apply, he denies your application and the people who use the format don't even get a server as I have saw and I witnessed embarrassment from this individual because he gets one of his friends and uses them to get rid of me and he does it to other people too. He griefs, hacks, evades bans, abuses, noclips around blocks (goes through blocks which is very cheap), breaks bedrock in lava survivals + zombie survivals, the coding that someone else does he takes the credit and gives him self the credit when he didn't even make the command which I have saw because he took ismellike's /instabuild command and Conor's /snakegame command and put to another software and said he made all of the coding and the valid truth is that Conor and Ismellike made it.

You may think he did not do this horrible, and absolutely impossible for just one individual but it is true and I really want this individual omnibanned please because I don't want to be embarrassed by him again.
-Lucas

These logs look a bit weird due to the console saying "You can't IP ban the server!".

*Question* what is the links to the MCStorm forums since MCStorm.com is shutdown
Alshima

Postby ismellike » 24 Jun 2013, 00:26

Turn verify names on if you don't already have it on.
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby Leeizazombie » 24 Jun 2013, 01:07

Vasdev was completley banned from the mcclassichosting community for being a traitor. Also please watch out for Jthebigman, he has a VERY bad reputation on all the servers.
Owner of:
LeeIzaZombie Freebuild and Lava Survival V2 (Shut Down and updated)
LeeIzaZombie Survival (Comming back soon)

IRC: irc.geekshed.net, #leeizazombie, #mcclassichosting
Leeizazombie

Postby Bboy505 » 24 Jun 2013, 01:28

I agree with all of these statements. Vasdev does not have a legal license, he is desperate to regain a hosting community due to being kicked out of mcclassichosting and nobody likes him anymore for what he has done. Vasdev is a professional coder and is very much so a hacker. I agree he should be banned. Earlier today he evaded my ban on IRC and attempted to take over my channel. Thanks to my staff we have the channel back under our control and the IRC staff are well aware of bots evading player bans. In conclusion... Vasdev Should Be Omnibanned From ALL Softwares.
Founder of McClassicHosting
Need to contact me? Visit:
irc.geekshed.net
#mcclassichosting, #Panda
Bboy505

Postby Warren1001 » 24 Jun 2013, 01:37

/e oops, didn't read it all. xD Don't trust people like that..
Also, never ever believe something like that. lmao
Warren1001

Next

Return to General Chat