Omniban Vasdev Please.

Re: Omniban Vasdev Please.

Postby Conor » 24 Jun 2013, 19:31

lucasds12 wrote:He took your /snakegame command and I don't remember where he put it but I know he putted it somewhere. He found it by asking me several times and saying "Tell Me Your Password Or Else Ill Xban You From My Company" and of course I told him my password and hacked me hours later.
-Lucas

Hmmm okay.

By the way, that isn't being hacked, that's you being very stupid! You should never give your password out, to anybody.
Conor (Conanza121)
Conor
Coder

Postby Breakdown901 » 24 Jun 2013, 19:46

I agree, I know how he got your account but how did he get in the console?
Owner of:
Breakdown901 Lava Survival/Zombie Survival/Freebuild
Host of NeonGaming Lava Survival.
Breakdown901

Postby lucasds12 » 24 Jun 2013, 21:38

I was console, I aborted the shutdown.
@Conor
Excuse me, my brother was on Vas's server and I whispered him my password and as you know, the server owners who can check across whispers and Vas overheard it.
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby dzienny » 24 Jun 2013, 22:54

Any malicious activity that is related to stealing a code, terrorizing a server or deleting maps etc. is highly condemned and won't be tolerated in this community. But, I regard omniban as a last resort. In the case presented I see a silly show off rather than a destructive behaviour. Anyway, I will contact Vasdev to ask him about what happened and to let him know that such behaviour is not accepted.

@Lucasds12
Please, provide the links to the publications with a stolen code. They could be regarder as an evidence.

Also,
lucasds12 wrote:He found it by asking me several times and saying "Tell Me Your Password Or Else Ill Xban You From My Company" and of course I told him my password and hacked me hours later.

lucasds12 wrote:Excuse me, my brother was on Vas's server and I whispered him my password and as you know, the server owners who can check across whispers and Vas overheard it.

can you explain it further because it's confusing to say the least.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby vasdev » 25 Jun 2013, 02:10

Lucas, If I Did Beg People, Where Is Your Proof? And Give People The Link To My Posts If I Did Post Anywhere Besides On These Forums.
vasdev

Postby HETAL » 25 Jun 2013, 02:15

dzienny wrote:Any malicious activity that is related to stealing a code, terrorizing a server or deleting maps etc. is highly condemned and won't be tolerated in this community. But, I regard omniban as a last resort. In the case presented I see a silly show off rather than a destructive behaviour. Anyway, I will contact Vasdev to ask him about what happened and to let him know that such behaviour is not accepted.

@Lucasds12
Please, provide the links to the publications with a stolen code. They could be regarder as an evidence.

Also,
lucasds12 wrote:He found it by asking me several times and saying "Tell Me Your Password Or Else Ill Xban You From My Company" and of course I told him my password and hacked me hours later.

lucasds12 wrote:Excuse me, my brother was on Vas's server and I whispered him my password and as you know, the server owners who can check across whispers and Vas overheard it.

he might not have posted the links yet but terrorizing a server is not tolerated and he has proof for that
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Postby Alshima » 25 Jun 2013, 03:57

HETAL wrote:
dzienny wrote:Any malicious activity that is related to stealing a code, terrorizing a server or deleting maps etc. is highly condemned and won't be tolerated in this community. But, I regard omniban as a last resort. In the case presented I see a silly show off rather than a destructive behaviour. Anyway, I will contact Vasdev to ask him about what happened and to let him know that such behaviour is not accepted.

@Lucasds12

Also,

he might not have posted the links yet but terrorizing a server is not tolerated and he has proof for that

Agreed, black mailing @lucasds12 is unacceptable. Anyways @lucasds12 @vasdev doesn't even have your IP, he couldn't even possibly IP-ban you.
Alshima

Postby lucasds12 » 25 Jun 2013, 20:51

Also, this individual has made several threats, interfering blatant disregard into my unique server and he basically comes to every server and does a advertisement that results less players on unique servers.

@dzienny
Thank you for posting, your the most important post in this entire topic. I'll PM you the link tomorrow.
@vasdev
Actually, I decided why not give you 1 MORE chance, if you destruct it into pieces. I will never trust you for a very, very, very long time (I'd say about 20 years). I forgive you man.
@HETAL
Thank you for agreeing with me this entire time, I gave Vas a chance to significantly change his attitude frequently and if he fails to do so then I will consequence him or Dzienny consequences him. In conclusion, your a really nice guy.
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby HETAL » 25 Jun 2013, 20:57

dont worry about i hate vasdev as much as i hate dieing 8-)
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Postby Leeizazombie » 26 Jun 2013, 04:18

Lol Hetal xD
Owner of:
LeeIzaZombie Freebuild and Lava Survival V2 (Shut Down and updated)
LeeIzaZombie Survival (Comming back soon)

IRC: irc.geekshed.net, #leeizazombie, #mcclassichosting
Leeizazombie

Previous

Return to General Chat