Hey

Hey

Postby Oneill10 » 22 Jun 2013, 08:54

Hey im oneill from a another zombie server(not gonna write it )
At this time we have gotten many commands that i beleieve is dzienny commands. We have gotten this commands from a guy called minecraft_cool_7 he says that he is working on visual studios and that he can add friends to work with and this is what he writed:
You do relize people make coding online with each other? On Visual Studio you can add friend's/contact's to help do the command. Me, Ult, Isme, Conor and Zienny produce the same command's. In fact we are working on one now.
Even ask them.

So is that right what he writed if it isn't i will talk to him about "taking" commands from other servers.
And did he get allowed to copy these commands?
Oneill10

Re: Hey

Postby dzienny » 22 Jun 2013, 12:28

Hello Oneill10,
I don't know minecraft_cool_7 and I haven't seen any command made by him. The commands that are in the Commands and Plugins section of MCDzienny forum, if not stated otherwise, are owned by their author. They may be republished only if they contain the author's information. The copy should also contain a link to the orginal publication. Otherwise it is just stealing.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby yorkiebarz » 22 Jun 2013, 13:25

Thank you for clearing that up. We basically had a guy with some claims so oneill10 decided to check them out. I believe non of the command stolen from you will be used and minecraft_cool_7 should/will be punished.

Thanks for clearing it up,

Yorkiebarz x
yorkiebarz

Postby Ultima » 22 Jun 2013, 14:44

yorkiebarz wrote:Thank you for clearing that up. We basically had a guy with some claims so oneill10 decided to check them out. I believe non of the command stolen from you will be used and minecraft_cool_7 should/will be punished.

Thanks for clearing it up,

Yorkiebarz x

I know minecraft_cool_7.
He is active in my community.

He changed his name to minecraft_king_9.
Ultima

Postby yorkiebarz » 22 Jun 2013, 16:16

Has he stole coding? Or do you know him as a coder under that name?
yorkiebarz

Postby lucasds12 » 22 Jun 2013, 16:19

Yes what Ultima said, Minecraft_King_9 is very guilty actually. He called me a dumb idiot in the map server and he was using the treasure glitch in 9.9.3.0 and 9.7.3.0, this guy should be omnibanned from MCDzienny for a temporary amount of time because he hacked several servers and lags servers. This individual was banned in my server community in 5/29/13 for tons of blatant disregard on several warnings and rules in my server. He has hacked a lot of people, he always tries to boss around people no matter if he is guest, staff or banned rank. This individual also is not trustworthy cause he just went in my server and I trusted him to give him Co-Founder but he started deleting levels by using /deletelvl and then minutes later I demoted to administrator and he was using /ahl and /acw to lag several people and make them lose, then after 5 minutes. This guy got demoted to VIP. I told him to stop trolling/joking around and be a real staff but he refused, he then tempbanned my builder and advbuilder ranks, I banned him minutes later for such abusive attacks and he was using xWoM. I found him very trustworthy on Hype's server and he wasn't abusing there so I am surprised by him cause sometimes he abusing, sometimes he doesn't. When this individual ever appears in your server, hope for the best for him not to grief, abuse, hack or decide to be a person that tries to annoy your players. Again, this guy was banned in my server for abusive attacks and blatant disregard.
@Yorkiebarz
Yes he stole coding from Conor.
-Lucaas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Postby Alshima » 22 Jun 2013, 21:58

lucasds12 wrote:Yes what Ultima said, Minecraft_King_9 is very guilty actually. He called me a dumb idiot in the map server and he was using the treasure glitch in 9.9.3.0 and 9.7.3.0, this guy should be omnibanned from MCDzienny for a temporary amount of time because he hacked several servers and lags servers. This individual was banned in my server community in 5/29/13 for tons of blatant disregard on several warnings and rules in my server. He has hacked a lot of people, he always tries to boss around people no matter if he is guest, staff or banned rank. This individual also is not trustworthy cause he just went in my server and I trusted him to give him Co-Founder but he started deleting levels by using /deletelvl and then minutes later I demoted to administrator and he was using /ahl and /acw to lag several people and make them lose, then after 5 minutes. This guy got demoted to VIP. I told him to stop trolling/joking around and be a real staff but he refused, he then tempbanned my builder and advbuilder ranks, I banned him minutes later for such abusive attacks and he was using xWoM. I found him very trustworthy on Hype's server and he wasn't abusing there so I am surprised by him cause sometimes he abusing, sometimes he doesn't. When this individual ever appears in your server, hope for the best for him not to grief, abuse, hack or decide to be a person that tries to annoy your players. Again, this guy was banned in my server for abusive attacks and blatant disregard.
@Yorkiebarz
Yes he stole coding from Conor.
-Lucaas

I do agree with this. Also "MC7" used to be Admin on my servers till I was playing @Hype 's zombie server and I was hiding in what he calls a noob hole and griefed my hiding spot. He also is fond of abusing commands. MC7 was also omnibanned on my servers. @lucasd12
Alshima

Postby yorkiebarz » 23 Jun 2013, 10:31

Okay, thanks for the feedback guys/guyettes.
yorkiebarz

Postby Leeizazombie » 23 Jun 2013, 15:15

Hey Yorkiebarz! its Leebyrne115, and I will make sure I will inform the #mcclassichosting community, as we don't trust people like that.
Owner of:
LeeIzaZombie Freebuild and Lava Survival V2 (Shut Down and updated)
LeeIzaZombie Survival (Comming back soon)

IRC: irc.geekshed.net, #leeizazombie, #mcclassichosting
Leeizazombie

Postby lucasds12 » 23 Jun 2013, 16:50

For I am a developer in MCCloud, I have banned this individual from the software for a week. That is a punishment for TAKING commands from MCCloud and using them in MCBlend and giving him self the credit. And yes I and pothergust own a software.
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Next

Return to General Chat