Donator Rank In MCDzienny

Donator Rank In MCDzienny

Postby lucasds12 » 16 Jun 2013, 02:03

Hey guys, I would like there to be a new rank called donator and donator rank is where when you donate, Dzienny can give you this rank. Regardless of your number of posts and useless posts, topics etc. This rank is under forum moderator and higher than a registered user rank and unlike the rank registered users and guests, you could edit people's posts which is a risk but what if a player wanted to donate for a gift or a privilege or any of that? No, it's not counter intuitive, I feel like the people that donate deserve a rank or gift of some sort and that's why I posted it. It could be like the Ultimate Gaming Community owned by thrkrew01 and the site of this community and we could kind of use it and give credit to thrkrew01 for the pleasant idea.
Link: http://ultimateservers.enjin.com/home
If you read it, some of the players who donated have the [D] title, we should use that when people donated if it's possible to do that in phpBB because that website is based of enjin. Here is what the rank should look like:
donator
And let's say if Alshima donated and he gets the rank, if Alshima makes a comment, this is what it should look like:
[D] Alshima
That is what the name should look like. If donator ranks misuse their newly privileges, they may be demoted or banned because of their actions.
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Return to General Chat